Arachnophobia

Cultist

I was expecting more Jeff Daniels and John Goodman. 

Anyways, I like spiders. My parents used to plant sunflowers in our backyard and these big spiders would make nests across the flowers. As a kid, it was simultaneously creepy and fascinating.

They don't mention the erection is painful and can lead to sterility?  Seems a point you'd want to make before people descend on Brazil looking to induce priapism in themselves.

Also, Brazil has social colonies of spiders that build colony webs above the streets (either permanently or for mating purposes). Which can lead to it raining spiders in town.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

That Brazilian spider had better be called the 'jumping knob jockey'.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

They don't mention the erection is painful and can lead to sterility?  Seems a point you'd want to make before people descend on Brazil looking to induce priapism in themselves.

I'm a fan of Mr. Darwin.

I should be careful saying that if I was you. He may seek to meet you in person to thank for your support.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Why in the name of incredibly aggresive neurotoxic death would you mither a black mamba?

I ****ing hate videos like that because some poor fool is going to see that and think it's safe to poke venomous snakes with a stick.

EDIT: I just realised that my heart rate jumped and is only just subsiding after watching that.

Edited by Walsingham

-Elwood Blues

I'm a fan of Mr. Darwin.

Ooo, clever.  Carry on then.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

1242900587495.jpg

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

• 4 weeks later...

Speaking of Darwin, the following is infinitely more retarded than harassing the spider

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryve9jwtWpI

That is the most beautiful snake I've ever seen.
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

What an awesome pic of a jumping spider. I keep staring at the eyes and wondering what the reflection is from.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Speaking of Darwin, the following is infinitely more retarded than harassing the spider

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryve9jwtWpI

That is the most beautiful snake I've ever seen.

If you want to see them 'properly', check out my favourite Youtuber: Viperkeeper.

Edited by Walsingham

-Elwood Blues