What are you playing now?

Still playing Neverwinter Online (I'm not an addict, I swear.  No, really), but now that the invasion event is over I'll spend a bit less time in there.  Gonna jump back into Mars: War Logs to finish the game off from where I left off when I get home.  I should be right near the end, methinks.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I just started TLOU due to what everyone has been saying.  About 1-2 hours in and have been enjoying it quite a bit.  Has anyone tried out the MP yet?  Anyone wanna through their PS3 handles out to possibly play together sometime?  Mine would be SadExchange ,   go figure.

I can't wait. Altho ... having to listen to Tiny Tina's high pitched voice all the time is probably going to annoy the **** out of me. :lol: Still...I'm ready for some more BL2 gun fun.

Also ... Brick playing a dice game. Haha!

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Are they ever going to raise the level cap for BL2?  Or will it remain at 50 for good?

They already did, back in April. If you don't have the Season Pass tho, it's not free. I have it, haven't played to level. Was waiting for the Tina DLC first.

....it's called the Ultimate Vault Hunter’s Upgrade Pack, $5.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Playing Borderands on PS3. I turned in 10 quest, in two minutes I had 8 new ones. It feels like it will never end.

I've also been playing Final Fantasy XIV. There is a big visual difference between the PS3 version and the PC version. I'd maybe subscribe if some people I know started playing this.

Having loads and loads of fun with Planescape Torment! With a few tweaks it looks better than most HD games out there in the market right now. It's definitely worth another playthrough if you haven't tried out these mods before(works with the GOG version too): http://www.gog.com/news/mod_spotlight_planescape_torment_mods_guide

Edited by Astiaks
  • Like 1

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Are they ever going to raise the level cap for BL2?  Or will it remain at 50 for good?

They already did, back in April. If you don't have the Season Pass tho, it's not free. I have it, haven't played to level. Was waiting for the Tina DLC first.

....it's called the Ultimate Vault Hunter’s Upgrade Pack, $5.

Well damn.  I don't have the season pass, so I guess no level increases for me.  It's one of the reasons I stopped playing with my Commando.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Just finished The Last of US. It's still going through the credits.

It was superb and I highly recommend it to anyone interested.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Well damn.  I don't have the season pass, so I guess no level increases for me.  It's one of the reasons I stopped playing with my Commando.

Yeah...even those of us with the Season Pass, the Tina DLC won't be included with it this time I think. So I'll have to get it twice, for hubby and me. Oh well.

Yeah...even those of us with the Season Pass, the Tina DLC won't be included with it this time I think. So I'll have to get it twice, for hubby and me. Oh well.

What? The Tina DLC is that last piece of DLC for the season pass. Krieg was left out of the season pass.

Oh...ok. I knew there was something being left out of the Season Pass. Got it mixed up then. My bad.

I wasn't very interested in Krieg, so no loss.

I'm getting slightly burned out on RPGs and action games so I'm going to do some clicking and some pointing and play some Back to the Future for a bit.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I could use a good mystery adventure type game (doesn't have to be 3D, but I don't like "platform" styling very much), but whenever I look for one, nothing really appeals.

I wonder if GoG's version of The Last Express works. My ancient PC version had a bug that crashed the game early on, which annoyed me because it seemed like a good game.

I could use a good mystery adventure type game (doesn't have to be 3D, but I don't like "platform" styling very much), but whenever I look for one, nothing really appeals.

I wonder if GoG's version of The Last Express works. My ancient PC version had a bug that crashed the game early on, which annoyed me because it seemed like a good game.

I would recommend the Wadjet Eye games like the Blackwell games, Gemini Rue, and Resonance if old school style p&c mystery adventure is what you're looking for.  Gray Matter, while not Jane Jensen's best game, is a good mystery p&c too.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Season Passes, should be Game Passes, that include all the official DLC ever for a game IMO.

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

I would recommend the Wadjet Eye games like the Blackwell games, Gemini Rue, and Resonance if old school style p&c mystery adventure is what you're looking for.  Gray Matter, while not Jane Jensen's best game, is a good mystery p&c too.

If GOG does here what they did last Christmas, there might be another opportunity to pick them up for $8 and change.

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

Got carried away playing the final mission in the monthly in Anno 2070. When I finally beat it it was 7AM. Good thing its Sunday.

Got a real shock watching my stats for the mission. 16 hours 47 minutes play time.... seeing how I played from around midnight to 7AM that kinda seemed odd. Game calculates how long it would have taken if it had been played at normal speed. Since I played a lot on fast forward, my actual 2 hours during the day and 7 hours at night were turned into over 16 hours in-game time :) Silly silly

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

I'm getting slightly burned out on RPGs and action games so I'm going to do some clicking and some pointing and play some Back to the Future for a bit.

What !!! Never Keyrock, not you. You are a veteran of gaming, a bit like the survivors of the horrific battle of High Wood during the Somme in the First World War

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Wood

You just need a 30 minute break and you'll be back to your normal positive and interesting updates around gaming :yes:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

So far Back to the Future is a decidedly average and plain and adventure game made enjoyable by the fact that it's Back to the Future.  I love those movies so much.

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

This series is completely free and is an indie project so you may well not have heard of them before. The graphics aren't the best but the story is excellent, they're made by Zero Punctuation's Yahtzee.

5 days a stranger

7 days a sceptic

trilby's notes

6 days a sacrifice

Edited by Serrano

So far Back to the Future is a decidedly average and plain and adventure game made enjoyable by the fact that it's Back to the Future.  I love those movies so much.

That's Telltale: they grabbed all the IPs people just love and thus can creat average games and still get praise :p

Though Sam and Max does have some great humour and I am looking forward to Fables.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Currently on a bit of a Resident Evil kick.  Finished Revelations (pretty good, though I hated the final boss battle), and now trying to decide to re-play RE5 with my top end gear or move ahead and play RE6, which I've yet to play.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)