What are you playing now - the plays the thing

LadyCrimson

I think for 'serious help' you need to describe your problem a bit more.

Well, it's not well explained. It can be finniky and sticky. It's hard to get out of combo's once you've started them and can't break your attack to dodge. Not to mention the fact that they have clunky controls for magic, and it's habit of giving you abilities that you don't understand how to use (catching knives on your sword).

I kind of presumed Nightshape was asking primarily about the UI (since layout and design was mentioned) rather than the combat?

I do agree on the giving abilities you don't know how to use thing though. Last replay I forgot how to level up (!) and (iirc) neither the manual nor the help text mentioned opening the relevant screen while meditating, only opening the relevant screen itself. Didn't take me long to work it out, of course. May have changed with the new version/ tutorial stuff though which is far too big for me to download.

started dishonored last night, good so far, the tutorial dungeon was too linear, but i hope that was just for the tutorial sake

the first main area has a decent amount of nooks and crannies to explore, so far the game reminds me a bit of the original deus ex blended with half life 2, but not as well executed as either of those games.

still, it seems promising and im looking forward to playing more tonight

also, just realized that in torchlight 2 one of the pet choices is a papillon! i immediately named it after mine. so happy right now!!

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

After giving up on Freedom Force because it got ridiculously hard at the end and caused my best save to crash 2 seconds after loading each time, and after beating the rather average but still solid Half-Life 2: Episode 1 in 2 sittings, I'm now playing Void

Okay, so I gather paint plants to put them in my heart so I can metabolize them into other type of paint that I use for spellcasting and bribing these "Sisters" into showing some skin. Then I get new hearts to contain paint in, preparing for the eventual clash with "Brothers" who guard sisters but hate these sisters and worship color, and whenever I use color I damage the world but I need to do that to progress in game, and-

What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu- ?

Thread getting a bit long. More thread here

:skull:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein