Huzzah, barbarians and ciphers are in!

So who is totally making a Barbarian character on their first playthrough?

After 2,6 million ima going to play with a full dwarven team, 3 barbarians 3 monks!

Barbarians will be female monks will be male only :p

Nothing is true, everything is permited.

image-163154-full.jpg?1348681100

i think thats not right, because on obsidians page (on the bottom page) there is a FAQ which answers the question "Are my PayPal donations applied to the Kickstarter funding goal?" with the following:

"Unfortunately no. PayPal donations do NOT count toward our Kickstarter funding goals. PayPal donations will still receive the appropriate tier rewards however. Kickstarter is our primary method for funding the project; if it doesn't hit it's funding goal, even if we have PayPal donations that would bring it over the goal, the Kickstarter will still go unfunded."

http://eternity.obsidian.net/

This was originally posted for if they didnt meet their original goal of $1.1 million. Since with kickstarter if the project isnt fully funded the backers get their money back, therefore the paypall money wouldnt be added to that total. but now that it is funded they will go towards the stretch goals at the end of the kickstarter

Outside of the Wizard and Priest, the Cipher will probably be one of my other choices . . . I was never a Druid player. Maybe that'll change though. Hopefully the game will manage at least three play throughs to make exploring all of them enjoyable.

At D&D v3.5, Druid characters rock; they have innumerable options, plenty of elemental-based spells, and they're not half bad at combat either. It's one of my favorite classes.

Edited by rjshae

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

Outside of the Wizard and Priest, the Cipher will probably be one of my other choices . . . I was never a Druid player. Maybe that'll change though. Hopefully the game will manage at least three play throughs to make exploring all of them enjoyable.

At D&D v3.5, Druid characters rock; they have innumerable options, plenty of elemental-based spells, and they're not half bad at combat either. It's one of my favorite classes.

It's not the abilities/capabilities. It's the themes.

Edited by Umberlin

"Step away! She has brought truth and you condemn it? The arrogance!

You will not harm her, you will not harm her ever again!"

People need to remember that Obsidian can not rush out lots of new stretch goals on a whim. They need to plan it and take into consideration if what they want is feasible with the time and money restrictions they have, they can not make promises they might not be able to keep.

Obsidian have done well in keeping ahead of the quickly achieved stretch goals.

Mwhahaha, my first character will play the souls of his enemies like lutes, with his cipher powers! And the sound will be so maginificent that even the staunchest barbarian will weep tears!

So, to tone that down to a sane level, I'm happy that this particular goal was reached, especially because ciphers.

Dude, I can see my own soul.....