Duke in G.I Joe Retaliation

Cutlock

I did like Resolute, people actually dying was a good touch..

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I did like Resolute, people actually dying was a good touch..

Renegades was pretty much the best GI Joe cartoon ever. Then it was sadly canned so they could focus on the movie, which then got pushed back, so by the time it comes out Renegades could have had 2 more seasons. I heard rumors of a Resolute adult-swim type series too.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

A quick check on imdb revealed that Revelation will feature Jinx...

I still have this doll action figure. All is forgiven.

jinx-gijoe-retaliation_1323732387.jpg

This is what I was psyched for:

g-i-joe-retaliation-cobra-commander-image.jpeg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1329349190173

Edited by Oerwinde
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Gay

I had no idea you were a 12-year old, Gorgon.

You made fun of my transformers.

Maybe we can find a middle ground here. Can we be friends by agreeing that Lego's are still the best toys?

Edited by Hurlshot

Micronauts were the best:http://www.toymania.com/columns/spotlight/s1micronauts.shtml

They had spring loaded projectiles you could shoot at your little brother/sister. They don't make cool stuff like that any more.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Channing Tatum is awesome, btw. His last few movies have been fantastic, and he's pretty easy on the eyes.

Don't lie man.

We know your going to watch Magic Mike on the premier day.

Best toy?

Man the best toy was the PS2! Sorry, '90s kid here as in we forgot what toys were.

Man the best toy was the PS2! Sorry, '90s kid here as in we forgot what toys were.

Best toy? Lego. 70's kid here as in we had to use our imagination and creativity to entertain ourselves :p

Never cared much for those episodic commercials that is supposed to shift units of plastic toys over the counter. I seem remember something called 'Zoids' which was patently silly.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I bet the old geezers who were forced to survive with puny PS1s will be saying the same thing.

The load times were awful, it used an optical drive, the disks that would scratch and eventually be unreadable. we had to walk down to the store and buy a physical copy. Kids now a days have no appreciation.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

I bet the old geezers who were forced to survive with puny PS1s will be saying the same thing.

The load times were awful, it used an optical drive, the disks that would scratch and eventually be unreadable. we had to walk down to the store and buy a physical copy. Kids now a days have no appreciation.

Wait you walked? Why didn't you just drive?

But the games were better, old men these days have no appreciation.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif