Shadowrun Returns

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

Thank you for pre-ordering Shadowrun Returns from the HBS website. Since we are nearing the launch of the game later this month, we wanted to confirm that we have a record of your purchase and also share some information with you.

In the next couple weeks, we will be sending out invites to all pre-order customers with a link to the HBS Account Website along with the log in and password to your account. When the game is released, this is where you will find your Steam Key along with the digital soundtrack and anthology if you purchased the Deluxe Edition.

If you purchased the Collector's Edition, when you get the invite please sign in right away to provide your shipping information so we know where to send your physical goods. You can expect those to arrive a few weeks after the game is released, depending on where you are in the world.

If you have any questions, please email us at info@hbs-studios.com

Thanks so much for your support!

HBS

Soon. w00t.

• Like 3

Hello!

Thank you for pre-ordering Shadowrun Returns from the HBS website. Since we are nearing the launch of the game later this month, we wanted to confirm that we have a record of your purchase and also share some information with you.

In the next couple weeks, we will be sending out invites to all pre-order customers with a link to the HBS Account Website along with the log in and password to your account. When the game is released, this is where you will find your Steam Key along with the digital soundtrack and anthology if you purchased the Deluxe Edition.

If you purchased the Collector's Edition, when you get the invite please sign in right away to provide your shipping information so we know where to send your physical goods. You can expect those to arrive a few weeks after the game is released, depending on where you are in the world.

HBS

Soon. w00t.

/rubs hands together

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Nice.

Got some Xenonauts pre-stuff info and Conquistadors and now this one just around the corner. All 3 comes through, then Wasteland 2 and Project Eternity will be my only "outstanding" kickstarters.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Has anyone tried out Xenonauts?  Any good this early on?

Also, I'm looking forward to Legends of Dawn as well.  Reminds me of Sacred with more components added it.  I'm really hoping they announce a release date soon after being pushed back from February.

This, then I'm waiting for Dead State, Banner Saga, PE, Wasteland 2, Torment, Hero U, Worlds of Magic, Roam, Forsaken Fortress, and Mage's Initiation

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Hello!

HBS

Soon. w00t.

I didn't get that mail, though I pre-ordered. Slightly worried now :(

My thoughts on how character powers and urgency could be implemented:

http://forums.obsidi...nse-of-urgency/

I was a late, late backer (i.e. not original kickstarter) and I got the email too. Might want to give it a day (or two) in case their outgoing mail system is bogged down.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Did you preorder, or contribute via kickstarter?

All Kickstarter backers  already have accounts on HBS page, these guys are still waiting for it ( as it says in the quoted email ).

Edited by Majek

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Well, I was more asking because my friend (a backer) didn't get the email, while I (I mere preorderer) did.  Could be some reason like that.

Regardless, I wouldn't be too worried about it.  Receipts are typically emailed, so it might just be some level of "hey, here's my receipt" and they hook you up.

Well, I was more asking because my friend (a backer) didn't get the email, while I (I mere preorderer) did.  Could be some reason like that.

Regardless, I wouldn't be too worried about it.  Receipts are typically emailed, so it might just be some level of "hey, here's my receipt" and they hook you up.

The mails have been sent out quite a while ago for backers. Your friend should check his/her spam folder and, in case there's no mail, contact Harebrained Schemes.

Yeah. Project Update #49 on April 9th announced Harebrained Account Website is open and in the following days backers got ( or should have) mails with login info.  I got mine on April 14th.

It also said "Preorder folk will receive separate emails later" so only they/you get this email now.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

The mails have been sent out quite a while ago for backers. Your friend should check his/her spam folder and, in case there's no mail, contact Harebrained Schemes.

ERrrr, people are missing the point.

I don't know (nor particularly care to be honest) if my friend already received an email.  I'm saying why he didn't receive one right now while I did.  I made no supposition that my friend was in any way concerned about a lack of an email or anything like that.

I ordered it on the 20th of March on their site, also via PayPal, and I still haven't got that email. Obviously, I got PayPal's confirmation of payment the same day, but Harebrained Schemes have been silent so far. Hmm...

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

I ordered it on the 20th of March on their site, also via PayPal, and I still haven't got that email. Obviously, I got PayPal's confirmation of payment the same day, but Harebrained Schemes have been silent so far. Hmm...

Send them a mail. Seriously, from what I've seen, aside from all their screw-ups with DRM and Steam, they *do* keep in touch. Even refunded plenty of unhappy people.

• Like 1