RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS THREAD!

Gorth

Eh was better without the capitalization.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Hey, it's called a CAPITAList system for a reason. News is commodities to be sold :p

The demand for capital C's are up today, the market reacting nervously to other capital investments. Watch this space for further updates.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Well, RPG as in "spending more time in menus and number crunching", I certainly agree. That's why ME2 is until now the most successful game for Bioware, because they cut down the fat (the unfun stuff) and concentrate what matters most in todays gaming: Excellent shooting mechanics, great graphics, hollywood-presented story, azz shots of Miranda.

Make that dumb shooting mechanics so even incompetent people can play and love it. :lol:

^^ :lol:

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

I hate him because he's mostly right, from a salesman's perspective at least.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Ah, only checked 4 days back in the old thread. Guess the forum will have to live with the dupe.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

EA sez: Call of Duty will be dead in 3 years

Man, this is so pathetic. Those chaps at EA don't get it. It's not about the game quality, it's not about the technology, it's about cult status.

That's why MS can continue putting out ****ty Halo games. That's why Activision can continue putting out ****ty CoD games. That's why Blizzard can continue putting out ****ty WOW expansion packs.

It's 'cause once the fans decide something's leveraged to religion status, there's no way going back. Kinda like with Islam.

CoD has definitely become the madden of shooters. which is kinda cool, as it puts all the lowest common denominator together in one place.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

EA sez: Call of Duty will be dead in 3 years

Man, this is so pathetic. Those chaps at EA don't get it. It's not about the game quality, it's not about the technology, it's about cult status.

That's why MS can continue putting out ****ty Halo games. That's why Activision can continue putting out ****ty CoD games. That's why Blizzard can continue putting out ****ty WOW expansion packs.

It's 'cause once the fans decide something's leveraged to religion status, there's no way going back. Kinda like with Islam.

... You forgot Guitar Hero from your list. :)

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

will be announced at e3 2013, released 8-15 months later.

edit: new xbox announcement at e3 2012, for a release 6-15 months later.

Edited by entrerix

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.