The funny things thread part 3

Tale

Seen in the UK

AgtKdZnCMAAdFYO.jpg

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Was that satire or were they actually serious as cancer?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

When they say rhythm is a dancer?

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

When they say rhythm is a dancer?

Those folks would forbid Snap from performing. That's no laughing matter :(

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Judging by the background scenery, i can't help wonder if the cat survived the fall or not :*

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

I've heard of at least one cat tha survived the fall from ten stories up. Also one baby repeated this, though s/he was helped by a canvas at bottom level.

Edited by Oner

Survival rates for falls can get silly for light weight animals. The inverse of square cube can surprise. I believe I've heard that feline survival of heights like that is precisely one of the causes for the 9-lives concept, moreso than landing on their feet.

I wouldn't throw a puppy off a bridge or anything to test it. But I'd be glad to assume the best for that gif. While cringing every time it repeats.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I've heard about Santa, but who's Edward Cullen? :banghead:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I've heard about Santa, but who's Edward Cullen? :banghead:

edward_cullen_twilight-3202.jpg

The ladies go all nuts over him... :ermm:

Looks more like some kind of androgynous being. Are you sure it's male'? :huh:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I have an overpowering urge to burn him with sunlight. But I'm not sure if that's just being a man, or my finely game-honed vampire hunting instincts.

-Elwood Blues

That's not a vampire, though. It's a living, mindless marble statue that sparkles in sunlight.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Ah, have you seen George Takei's inspired "form an alliance of Star Wars and Star Trek fans to burn Twilight out from the collective consciousness of the world"?

DoILookLikeISparkle.jpg

Edit: Although a quote I did like:

"if Dracula was based in part on Vlad the Impaler, would that mean that Edward Cullen was based in part on Tony Blair?"

Edited by Raithe

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."