RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS THREAD!

Gorth

Dishonored

I think I need to jerk off now.

Err..over what? That marketing fluff? Might be worth following that game, anyway,.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

so, this is going to be like Half-Life 2 only with stealth? :lol:

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

so, this is going to be like Half-Life 2 only with stealth? :lol:

I'm thinking it'll be like Dark Messiah, only in City 17.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Dishonored

I think I need to jerk off now.

Nothing gets me hotter than vague marketing speak.

Button -> Awesome.

Unified ammo! You read it here, first. :p

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

No marketing speak can get in-between me and the awesomeness that is Arkane and Viktor Antanov!

EPIC, immersive, choice, moving, realistic, next-gen

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Hm, the guy behind City 17 ...designs City 17 again.

The publisher supports the game post release ...by patching in new bugs.

:p

(regular meetings with guys like The Elder Scrolls' Todd Howard don't make your game worse)

regular meetings with guys like The Elder Scrolls' Todd Howard don't make your game worse

he hasn't a clue :p

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Cthulhu, dark corners of the earth was the only really cool thing, despite the flaws the game has. :>

I don't even know what "Dishonored" is except it might be some sci-fi **** and you kill lotta baddies.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Yeah wow that tells me a lot. Beside, I've read that. Still don't know what this game is, except being in sci-fi and that you will for sure kill lots of bad dudes.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Then we find it out it's nothing special.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Probably, but at least they'll be playing the game rather than imagining it.

Hope is indeed the first step on the road to disappointment.