No achievements earned

faloow PL

Question

Not that I care for the achievements, but the game doesn't appear as played, that bugs me. It also stopped counting how long I have played. My save file has been at 4 hours for some time now.

Steam is weird on the game as a whole. It doesn't count it anywhere in the statistics.

I looked again, and indeed no achievements, still not what bothers me. The broken savefile clock messed up time does.

Aye, I'm not overly fussed about Steam achivements, but I didn't get any from my single player play-through Friday evening and yesterday.

It seems when it is fixed, it will be retroactive, as hinted by the devs (although it is meant to be 'fixed' already?)

Not sure if I got any achievements, never checked and never will.

Since I'm a little confused on whether this is supposed to be fixed or not fixed, I'll just add that I've been playing about 3 or 4 hours since it unlocked for NA and haven't received any of the achievements that I should have. Also tried restarting Steam, to see if it would update anything, but it hasn't.

I'm going to need better directions than "the secret lair."

-==(UDIC)==-

Since I'm a little confused on whether this is supposed to be fixed or not fixed, I'll just add that I've been playing about 3 or 4 hours since it unlocked for NA and haven't received any of the achievements that I should have. Also tried restarting Steam, to see if it would update anything, but it hasn't.

nothing to be confused about dude.

Obsidian thought they fixed it, but they havent fixed it at all.

even after todays patch and the patch fix, achievements still are not working.

i just replayed the final battle again and didnt get anything for it.

tbh at the moment obsidian seem to be releasing patchs that dont actually do anything at all. seems quite desperate to me.

Edited by brandysnap

tbh at the moment obsidian seem to be releasing patchs that dont actually do anything at all. seems quite desperate to me.

It wasn't a big patch released and it could just have been crashfixes.