It's must be new starter videos that have been deJAYNEKASSYNDERified ! ;)

Seriously though I also hate when a physical copy is not at least 90% of the install. I can't immagine what such a large download would be, that's like half the game files or more. Did you try forcing an offline install or something?

Grr grr, I am supposed to pick up my copy after work today, but I don't see it on my order page.

I just checked: Webhallen hasn't even gotten the game to their stores yet! WTH

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Grr grr, I am supposed to pick up my copy after work today, but I don't see it on my order page.

Because Namco ****** up. I called VPD and they got their copies yesterday. Had to cancel and get it from Gigantti instead.

Hate the living, love the dead.

Same for me, just replace Webhallen with 576.

You'd think stocking the stuff they want to sell would be a priority or something...

Meanwhile, no DSIII in Steam's best sellers chart despite being second yesterday. This is pretty weird, and it's probably a bug because I can't possibly understand how it could tank so badly on release.

Noticed that as well. It pretty much disappeared from Steam statistics completely.

Oner, if Namco distriputes DS3 for Webhallen as well, you are pretty much **** out of luck. They didn't distripute the games in time in Finland for some of the retailers to ship them.

Mkreku gets it from Webhallen, I get it from 576 KByte.

Ah, I'm just blind today. Couldn't even spot DS3 from the shelf. But I guess Namco handles the EU distripution and they weren't really on time...