For one license born on PC is a shame to see that it is unplayable on keyboard mouse :p

in multiple sites they say the same thing about problem keyboard / mouse

and also on several forums many players PC say they do not want to buy the game because of that :lol:

I hope Obsidian will rectify this before the release

Actually, it matters PC only, which is smaller market. No matter what they say, hardcore fans will probably buy it anyway (Well, I wonder how bad it would be compared with NWN2) but, if they release it in the described state, it is most likely to affect on the score in major review sites.

A possible bright side is that, despite of the reputation of clunky controls, different from CD Projekt Red's, Obsidian's interface tends to be good and I hope this standard will be kept in this game, too. I admit it is rather subtle part but I think it is a part of know-how they have built in their past CRPG developments (Somehow, traditionally, Japanese standard is quite high in this respect, though).

Edited by Wombat

Another german console magazine, Mgames, apparently trashed Dungeon Siege III in their new issue giving it the lowest score of the "big" games of the month. 74%

Other scores of the month

MGames 7/2011: L.A. Noire 82%, DiRT 3 89%, Ocarina of Time 3D 93%, Dungeon Siege III 74%, Brink 79%, Lego Pirates 77%, Dead or Alive 3DS 85%

via a twitter post

Edited by C2B

The German 360LiVE Magazine (it's not an official magazine): 8.5. Just for comparison, other ratings in the same issue are: L.A. Noire 8.8, Red Faction Armageddon 8.1, Brink 7.3.

Graphic: 7

* detailed enemies, nice enviroments, but there is room for more

Sound: 8

* brilliant ambient noise, good synchro, nice music

Controls: 8

* Such games only work with mouse and keyboard? As if!

General Pro & Cons:

+ motivating gameplay

+ coherent look

+ bulky magic effects

+ good length

+ demanding enemies

+ very well thought out combat system

+ well arranged menu

+ comfortable help function

+ carefully balanced heroes

- you can't create your hero from scratch

- the presentation of dialogs

- the first hour is a little bit dull

- sometimes loading times could be shorter

- no optical difference when you equip your hero with a new armor

* the reviewer thinks the game is very addictive ("Just one more level up!")

* 25 hours for the first playthrough on normal difficulty.

* inventory is really good

* an absolute stable framerate

Edited by Bendu

? Is there a problem with the review code? Because there are sure as hell different armors.

Edited by C2B

? Is there a problem with the review code? Because there are sure as hell different armors.

I think there are different types of armors and not every single armor is different looking. Not sure what they were expecting though, it's almost impossible to make every single piece of armor/item unique for a loot-heavy game. I guess they could've randomized them some more, but it probably fell out of the scope of the project.

Wonder why the Germans are so early with their reviews though? It's still like 4 weeks or something until release.

It's just speculation, but the next issue of these magazines will be full of E3 coverage. So the focus will be on Mass Effect 3 & Co. Considering that Square Enix has made a wise choice. I'm more curious why there are no reviews by magazines from other countries.

Edited by Bendu

Wonder why the Germans are so early with their reviews though? It's still like 4 weeks or something until release.

It's just speculation, but the next issue of these magazines will be full of E3 coverage. So the focus will be on Mass Effect 3 & Co. Considering that Square Enix has made a wise choice. I'm more curious why there are no reviews by magazines from other countries.

Maybe their June issues ain't out yet. At least here in Finland the release dates for magazines vary from 1st of June to like 13th of June.

Hate the living, love the dead.

Another german console magazine, Mgames, apparently trashed Dungeon Siege III in their new issue giving it the lowest score of the "big" games of the month. 74%

It doesn't seem to be 'that' low given the other marks.

Looks like it will be yet another OEI game with very varying reception, hehe.

Not on the score level, but I would agree on the 'what are the good and bad points' level. Ambient sounds, beginning vs. ending, there are some points where they greatly differ.

Magazines from Australia and France definitely received a review version, but they didn't get a review out yet.

The German 360LiVE Magazine (it's not an official magazine): 8.5. Just for comparison, other ratings in the same issue are: L.A. Noire 8.8, Red Faction Armageddon 8.1, Brink 7.3.

General Pro & Cons:

You must be kidding me. I can

Edited by rafoca

General Pro & Cons:

Edited by C2B

General Pro & Cons:

Edited by rafoca

General Pro & Cons: