What you did today

Gorth

I tried running, it made me cough alot... Infact since quitting smoking coughing has become a constant for me.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

I tried running, it made me cough alot... Infact since quitting smoking coughing has become a constant for me.

Do what I'm doing, and start out walking, then start walking uphill.

Agree with you about Morrissey. To paraphrase him: the Chinese are a subspecies, and killing a deer is the same as killing a child. I've often wondered how many steaks I'd have to forego in order to be allowed (morally speaking) to shoot Morrissey.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Rolled out of bed to some general noise of the animals having a mad moment.. But they seem a touch more settled an hour later.

The sun is shining, the sky is clear... I'm drinking from my first cup of tea of the day and pondering just what I need to deal with. Hm, and then there's the dentist checkup this afternoon..

And there's that mental nagging feeling that there is something I should remember to sort out but I can't think what it is..

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

spent a good 8 hours in a cafe today

didn't sleep last night and started feeling really twitchy and anxious, so decided i needed to get out of the house

met people for coffee and stuffed around for pretty much the whole day, just talking bollocks and doing some crosswords with the owner of the cafe

long distance relationships suck. i miss her :sorcerer:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Asked that girl I met at the weekend out by text just now, and now I'm too excited to work.

...And now I feel ludicrous.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

New girl at the coffee shop, highlight of my entire work day. Yes it sucks that much :lol:

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Asked that girl I met at the weekend out by text just now, and now I'm too excited to work.

If she made that big an impression on you.. it could be luuurv. :lol:

Quiet you. Fetch more brains.

-Elwood Blues

If youre talking about the girl from the wedding Im sure the impression was "available". :-

Gfted1s not lying. I'd probably sleep with the Pope right now if he put on lipstick. That's why I'm slightly confused to be chasing a seemingly receptive looker. But this is all a bit previous, since she hasn't agreed yet, and it's only a date anyway.

EDIT: And before any wisecracks. I checked with third parties to make sure she is good looking.

Edited by Walsingham

-Elwood Blues

What, I'm a minion now? I didn't realise my labcoat had "Igor" on the back..

Although I can do a good Marty Feldman impression... :lol:

What, I'm a minion now? I didn't realise my labcoat had "Igor" on the back..

Although I can do a good Marty Feldman impression... :lol:

Look, someone has to fetch the brains. If you're not going to do it, can you spin the lettuce while I fetch them?

-Elwood Blues

Look, someone has to fetch the brains. If you're not going to do it, can you spin the lettuce while I fetch them?

If they weren't going to be spread on lettuce, I'd probably say I'm the brains of this partnership but I'm smart enough not to say that.. :lol:

As it is, I'll just take the hump and see what I can find..

Asked that girl I met at the weekend out by text

By text? Coward.

She had just texted me. It seemed the logical thing to do.

Just spoke to her by phone, tho. Damned if iknow what we have in common besides thinking the other is cute, but it's a good place to start. :p

-Elwood Blues

She had just texted me. It seemed the logical thing to do.

Just spoke to her by phone, tho. Damned if iknow what we have in common besides thinking the other is cute, but it's a good place to start. :)

Well good fortune with however it shapes up..

Got a whole stack of chopped up bay tree branches now. Rather then dump them, I'm going to see if one of my friends wants to take them off my hands. He's got a brilliant firepit in his garden that's perfect for an evening blaze, good conversation, cigars and port so it's always good to help keep the stores stocked up.

I got hit by one of those rather bizarre out of nowhere feelings that inspire the search for a bottle and the desire for rapid unconsciousness.. :p

But I believe I'll just grab a book and try bury myself in it.

Repression, thy name is Englishman.. :p

Well my day is just about finished, had a good day getting drunk with me mum and hearing about her troubles. Sigh, kind of strange being the moral support but that's family.

Just needed to vent that somewhere :sorcerer: nighty night

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I got hit by one of those rather bizarre out of nowhere feelings that inspire the search for a bottle and the desire for rapid unconsciousness.. :sorcerer:

I had that too. Of course, it wasn't exactly out of nowhere, it was out of my ex showing me her sonograms. :p

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I'm not having us go into another ex-related tailspin. Go, I charge thee, and seek out cute energetic ladies.

-Elwood Blues

I'm not having us go into another ex-related tailspin. Go, I charge thee, and seek out cute energetic ladies.

No time right now, I'm afraid. Autumn, maybe.

How about we all print out pictures of Shryke's avatar to put on a dartboard and throw darts at it whilst growling over his bevy of beauties? :sorcerer:

How about we all print out pictures of Shryke's avatar to put on a dartboard and throw darts at it whilst growling over his bevy of beauties? :sorcerer:

hey it's just been the one girl for the past 6 months or so :p

and i'm not in any hurry to change that

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

How about we all print out pictures of Shryke's avatar to put on a dartboard and throw darts at it whilst growling over his bevy of beauties? :shifty:

Nah, I know what I can get when I'm on the top of my game, both mentally and physically. I'd rather get myself back there than do anything hasty right now. :p