Speeders

Do you think they should have speeders in KOTOR2?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think they should have speeders in KOTOR2?

• Yes
    • No

I think it would be nice if some times you could use a speeder for faster transportation. I know some people would use this as a way to avoid combat sometimes but mabey you cold be shot/knocked/force pushed off of it by your foes. This could save time from having to go back and forth between certian areas.

If the mechanics and ratio worked in the same manner as KotOR then no. I don't like games that have overly massive areas in which there is more to see than do. Anything that usually gives vehicles to you and tricks you as "epic" is one of these types of games.

The only way I can see speeders being included in the game is as an out-of-gameplay traveling medium ala ebon hawk but in-planet. Cut scene sort of thing.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

I think it would be nice if some times you could use a speeder for faster transportation. I know some people would use this as a way to avoid combat sometimes but mabey you cold be shot/knocked/force pushed off of it by your foes. This could save time from having to go back and forth between certian areas.

you would hav tp hav 3 speeders and would be in your pocket and than expand?

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

This is probably as far off topic as you can get, but I just read today that Gothic 3 will be 4 times larger than Gothic 2 and they are seriously considering mounts! Damn, that would rock! I've always wanted to speed through the lands of Gothic :)

Ahem, but I voted no for KotOR2. The maps are too small and they would feel even smaller if you could speed through them.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

For transportation no, but as an added "chase" plot yes. I would gladly accept it if a combat element was added to the races as well...a bit like the random attack before you enter Hyperspace in the Ebon Hawk.

(Signatures: disabled) 

Also a tad OT, but they pulled off the speeder fights EXTREMELY well in Jedi Academy, or so I thought. It felt like jousting, of sorts. You could also force push/pull the enemies off their speeders. The slow motion crashes were just icing on the cake.

Word economics

To express my vast wisdom

I speak in haiku's.