Man Crushes

Hurlshort

Somebody sounds jealous. :thumbsup:

Somebody sounds like they've met me. :)

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

No need to be so modest Walsh - bask in the glory of having devotees. :)

I'm not being modest. You should have seen me before I was a has been!

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Guest The Architect
The tiger of Malaysia, Kabir Bedi

Whoooo, Sandokan

546474-sandokan-kabir-bedi.jpg

I second this and raise you a... a... tiger? Yeah, a tiger. You're gonna get torn to shreds.

For some reason that guy reminded me of first-class man whore Antoine... or should I say, Oded Fehr.

db_031_OdedFehr.jpg

Would also like to add Jensen Ackles to the thread, better known for playing Dean in Supernatural. Much better looking than 99% of the movie stars of today. Comes across as a top bloke, too.

jensen-ackles.jpg

saladin3.jpg

Ghassan Massoud (if you're wondering he's playing Saladin from Ripley's Kingdom of Heaven for that shot, he's got some of the best moments of the movie along side Ed Norton).

edward-norton.jpg

Feel Ed Norton should be put in here.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Not to burst your bubble but he didn't act alongside Ed Norton, it was Orlando Bloom in that movie.

orlando-bloom(1).jpg

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Ed Norton was Jerusalem. The dude with the mask and the leporasy.

I learned something new today, thank you :)

Speaking of which, have we spoken about Jeremy Irons yet?

jeremy-irons.jpg

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

village_idiot.gif

jesse%20lacey.jpg

Jesse Lacey, lead singer of Brand New. Stumbled across this band back in 2002 when I was like in 5th Grade. back then they played really pop-punk "i just lost my girlfriend" kinda music. They were in their 20s then. Flash forward 10 years and they're being called the American Radiohead. Last two albums were very deep, the original pop punk stuff isn't even comparable to the throat-shreddy Indie/alternative stuff they do now...But it still holds a spot in my heart tehehe

tl;dr: this man has written the soundtrack to my life since I was like, 12.

Somebody already mentioned Jean Reno. 'Leon' is one of my alltime favourite movies.

jean20reno.jpg

Viggo Mortensen. Nutcase or just dedicated? Not many like him around these days.

viggowideweb470x3230.jpg

Gaius Julius Caesar. A man of daring and ideas.

juliusv.jpg

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Hanibal beat Roma time and again with nothing but a rag tag band of random mercenaries. Imagine what he could have done with a real army.

Nothing, he didn't know how to use his victories. Instead of using his gift to turn that rag tag band into a proper force and actually conquer "something" he failed miserably at even scratching the walls of Rome.

village_idiot.gif

I have to agree with Orogun. Failing repeatedly at the five yard line does not a winner make.

-Elwood Blues

"mannly men. men in tights."

:) Sorry, something about that just flashed that song through my head.

Although if we're talking action starts of the 80's that impress - Dolph Lundgren, not just an action star but a Master's in Chemical Engineering and an IQ to match Einsteins (apparently).

Although for the historical figure view..

Quin Shi Huang.

Finely balanced on the impressive versus total bastard. Set about and achieved unification of China and established the foundations for two millenia of imperial rule.. On the one hand I loathe the guy for the book burnings he used and forced assimilation to unify the warring states... But on the other I can understand why he did it and how it worked. And you kind of have to admire the iron willed focus and complete bastardness to go through with it all.

Edited by Raithe

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."