FO: NV (DLC)

Rosbjerg

I don't have anything against it as well. I just wished it wouldn't have been thrown in just like that, without explanation.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Re imagining a society and it's founding myths is sort of a staple exercise of sci'fi, and indeed every vault is an example of the same, but the re imagined mythos of Joseph and Mary doesn't involve the PC very much. I wonder if someone at an Obsidian writing staff meeting suggested that the PC was the 'chosen one spoken of in the prophecy' and was met with a collective 'NO!' :lol:

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

All right, I'm convinced. I didn't have too many crash issues in HH itself, but since starting a new game it CTD's a lot more often than before using HH. By "a lot" I mean one or two every couple hours, vs. almost none. Something about HH or perhaps patch 1.3 brought more CTD's back.

But it's still a lot better than the CTD every 15-30 min. like the original, non-patched game back in Oct.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

All right, I'm convinced. I didn't have too many crash issues in HH itself, but since starting a new game it CTD's a lot more often than before using HH. By "a lot" I mean one or two every couple hours, vs. almost none. Something about HH or perhaps patch 1.3 brought more CTD's back.

Same here.

I blame the fish.

Same here.

I blame the fish.

But the fish were so nice.. Pure vanilla I get no crashes at all, but the mods I have cause the game to be somewhat unstable. It's not a very good engine. >_<

Fortune favors the bald.

i only experience crashes when i start running full tilt for long periods of time. i think the game starts trying to load too much stuff at once and freezes.

those are the only crashes i ever get now, its actually more stable than fallout 3 which would crash a lot of times when i went through doors. (every few hours)

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

What I find interesting is that I start getting graphic errors after playing FNV for some time. It can either result in rainbow colors or stripes over the screen, etc. Short before this happens, it's also not possible anymore to make screenshots (will be images with broken colors / content). If I keep on playing then, it doesn't need much time until my computer freezes and dies in a bluescreen with nvidia.dll stuff error.

But Witcher 2 I can play from morning to the evening without noticing anything.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

What I find interesting is that I start getting graphic errors after playing FNV for some time. It can either result in rainbow colors or stripes over the screen, etc. Short before this happens, it's also not possible anymore to make screenshots (will be images with broken colors / content). If I keep on playing then, it doesn't need much time until my computer freezes and dies in a bluescreen with nvidia.dll stuff error.

But Witcher 2 I can play from morning to the evening without noticing anything.

That sounds like your graphics card may be starting to take some damage.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Probably. It really sucks, because the one I have now isn't even a year old- bought it after my other geforce card died a flaming death (and the one wasn't 2 years old yet either). I don't want to go away from geforce cards, but my last two have been pure garbage when it comes to lifetime... Meh.

Though, it's strange that only FNV makes so much troubles with it.

It can either result in rainbow colors or stripes over the screen, etc. Short before this happens, it's also not possible anymore to make screenshots (will be images with broken colors / content).

You need to check your video card temperature because those are typical symptoms of overheating, or at least a hardware error.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I've had graphical garbage in Fallout 3 that you would swear is a GPU crashing but never manifests in anything else, even after 12 hours of Furmark, Bethesda's engine really is running on the edge of destruction at all times.

The temps vid cards run often don't have that much to do with how good the game actually looks technically speaking, at least in my experience. There have been several games that have run very hot on my vid cards despite looking a lot worse than newer, more demanding games. Guess a lot of it has to do with the engine and how it handles things.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Two "Bug or Feature?" questions:

- I've noticed that a lot of the locations don't show up as 'hollow' destinations on my compass. (The Aerie; Burial Mounds; a Bridge or two) A screwup, or intended to encourage free-form exploration?

- The Cazadore spawning around the Burial Mounds is ... touchy. A mistake, or a partly-scripted ambush?

It's not just cazadores that spawn there. o:)

I was stealthing in and heard heavy breathing, turned and saw THREE yao guai at arm's length. Screamed like a little girl.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I guess going in at lvl4-8 makes a big difference in enemies too. I didn't see a single cazador. Everyone keeps talking about them but I didn't encounter even one. lol

The Burial Mound was empty for me, except during the last quest when it had White Legs or something.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Crimson, have you played anything but New Vegas since it launched?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Uhh.jpg

Uhh..

That's not so bad, that's only 100 more hours than me. I think I have more DAO hours, actually.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

i have a lot of DAO hours, but not as many as I do new vegas, and DAO was not anywhere near as good as new vegas either

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.