FO: NV (General Discussion)

Wait till you meet deathclaws..

Deathclaws and Cazadors, we'll see how that goes. Rebar clubs do 50dmg per hit, well over deathclaw armor.

Although I might need Knock Knock or the Thermic Lance to do a proper job.

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

I had the same experience as Boo (in REPConn) and I waded into a Deathclaw nest full of confidence last night. I came out carrying my own head in a bucket.

But cazadores are piss easy and they give 50 xp too, I don't get it!!1!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I just got my hands on a ballistic fist and with the help of a swig of whiskey meet the strength requirement of 9.

98 DAM a punch and with the knockback perk and DT bonus perks Deathclaws go down in one or two, If there are 3 or 4 of them I still need to get lucky and land a critical on the first few of them or the other will eat me while my back is turned.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

I had mjaor problems with them until I was level 25 or so, they just close the distance between you so quickly that you can only down one of them before the rest of the swarm kills you.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Not if you wield the rebar club, panic, scream like a little girl and hammer the attack button. They all miraculously fall down dead while you dry up your tears of fear.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Riot Shotgun is another good way, or a sub-machine gun

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

I had mjaor problems with them until I was level 25 or so, they just close the distance between you so quickly that you can only down one of them before the rest of the swarm kills you.

You can't hit them long range reliably because they buzz around so much, but the marksman's carbine has 30 shots. Usually enough to take down one or two, deal with the remainder in Vats when they move in close.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Okay, one of my companions disappeared. I didn't kick them out as I still have their associated perk. My random guess is I accidentally told them to wait somewhere when I was trying to access their inventory. I'm going to go back and look and see if they're around any of the traders I went to last but if they're not...how do I find them again?

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Finally rolled into Nipton and did a couple of the quests but I think I screwed a couple up too. For some reason, when I went in the room in REPCONN that was supposed to have the Stealthboys, the ghoul on the upper floor that I had just accepted a quest from went hostile and I had to blow his head off with the cowboy repeater. Guess he doesnt need me to find his girlfriend any more. Also, went to the junk yard as part of the REPCONN quest and ED-E's optional quest fired up and he played a recorded message. After that, nothing. The quest is still flaged as open in my Pip-Boy so Im not really sure what went wrong or what Im supposed to do next for him. One last thing is I cant figure out who to lure into Boone's sights. The quest marker shows a bunch of possibilities inside Nipton but none of the people have given me an option in conversation that would complete the quests. I dont think this is broken, I just havent figured it out yet.

Okay, one of my companions disappeared. I didn't kick them out as I still have their associated perk. My random guess is I accidentally told them to wait somewhere when I was trying to access their inventory. I'm going to go back and look and see if they're around any of the traders I went to last but if they're not...how do I find them again?

With the latest patch, the companions you have with you are marked on the world map so try looking around there. Not sure if they're still marked if you told them to wait but I think so.

EDIT: Also, if you haven't told them to wait, they should show up again if you fast travel somewhere.

Edited by Starwars

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Both Boone, and the cowboy lady, forget the name, are broken this time around because I did something to affect their quests before I tried recruiting them.

The only way it's possible to do that with Boone is if you just about kill every Legion member before you recruit Boone. He has like a dozen triggers and only needs half of them. Or something like that.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Also, if you haven't told them to wait, they should show up again if you fast travel somewhere.

sometimes they get stuck in a room and can't get out, the only way to fix it without using the console is to tell them to go back to their original spot.

to finish Boone's quest I found the documents inside one of the locked containers, they point to the person you need.

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

to finish Boone's quest I found the documents inside one of the locked containers, they point to the person you need.

Oh that quest. I take it Gorgon is going around killing everyone he meets.

If you didn't have the option to have him join you, are you sure you did the quest right? I wasn't aware he cared about your NCR rep.

Smiling troublemaker is apparently a positive reputation.

Edited by Tale

hah, Anders (or Anderson) -_- he's one annoying mother... I persuaded him to give me the key and leave the vault

Walsingham said:

Hey so I posted this in the other thread but I'm posting it here too because I don't think it's too much of a spoiler, but has anyone put stuff in the containers in the Lucky 38's Penthouse? Are they safe to use?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Why would you? You have containers in the Presidential Suite. I didn't even know the Penthouse had containers.

The presidential suite is so drab and dark. It's depressing to be in there. I need windows Tale!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

P.S. I hear sometimes he can be bugged, tho.

Oh, and @ Thorton_AP, there's the one quest that uses tin cans...so I stick those in a container too. lol.

If it's a repair quest, I just do it with a repair skill, or move on. I think it's cool that tin cans can be used in a quest or recipies and stuff, but there's enough of them that I won't bother hoarding them. At the same time, I have no issues skipping a quest that has me do stuff like that if it's not something my character is interested in doing.