The Complete History of the Soviet Union, Arranged to the Melody of Tetris

Humodour

That was frickin epic :)

Also, in before

flamewar

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

You'll make LoF cry.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

commie.gif

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Already seen it.

It's quite accurate with respect to the "little work for little pay" bit being identified for Gorbachev. Though why "from the perspective of a humble worker" suddenly becomes "from the perspective of a rich ****" as soon as Yeltsin rolls into town is beyond me.

Already seen it.

It's quite accurate with respect to the "little work for little pay" bit being identified for Gorbachev. Though why "from the perspective of a humble worker" suddenly becomes "from the perspective of a rich ****" as soon as Yeltsin rolls into town is beyond me.

Because capitalism immediately makes everyone rich, regardless of their humble beginnings!

Right?

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies