Ooh look at me, I'm a maniac

Walsingham

intense dmping

I can't believe none of you jumped on this like comedy gold.

Let's start with intense dumplings.

As I have explained elsewhere my keyboard has NO ****ING LETTERS ON IT. I'm doing bloody well, considering.

You could just replace them with the letters from your old keyboard, or are they a mismatch?

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

intense dmping

I can't believe none of you jumped on this like comedy gold.

Let's start with intense dumplings.

As I have explained elsewhere my keyboard has NO ****ING LETTERS ON IT. I'm doing bloody well, considering.

You could just replace them with the letters from your old keyboard, or are they a mismatch?

Whats wrong with a qwrty keyboard? :p

Reminds me of the guy who had a keyboard that kept putting the letter 'i' in various places. Made for a strange, yet amusing English dialect.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

By the way I typed this without looking at the keyboard.

You are a hero :bow:

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

By the way I typed this without looking at the keyboard.

I'll be somewhat impressed when you can type that without needing a keyboard.. :bow:

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I think I shall tipex some reference points on it. Like the Q, T, P, and V.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Apparently Moat is getting bouquets of flowers, and tributes on a special website. WTF, Britain?

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Apparently Moat is getting bouquets of flowers, and tributes on a special website. WTF, Britain?

I'm stunned. And yeah, apparently the scene of his death is getting bouquets with statements of "Good on Ya Mate" and assorted anti-police commentary...

I thought the whole "northern men who go down the pub, have a beer, then go home to slap the wife around" was a cliche of the past.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

On reflection it's far more likely that this is the local underworld making a show of 'force' rather than a general moral crevice being exposed.

-Elwood Blues

I was berating the moron tendency in this case and bemoaning the general moral degeneration of the country (etc). Then my wife, quite astutely, pointed out that the halfwits have always been with us but now have Facebook to share their stupidity with the rest of us.

So I blame teh intaweb.

sonsofgygax.JPG