Ooh look at me, I'm a maniac

Walsingham

Spam headed gunman Raoul Moat decides he wants a blaze of glory

&

Beanfaced teen romeo decides he is allowed to burn people who dump him

What the **** is wrong with these bastards? A woman dumps you - probably because you're an emotional midget - and you react by killing her? I've had some intense relationships and some intense dmping, but i didn't for one second consider murdering the woman would prove anything or do anything good.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Some people are more insane than others.

You saw my shrunken head collection, didn't you? I told you not to open that drawer.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Well, number one, the collapsing faced baby has shot himself.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

The other question is.. How long before someone blames video games and/or roleplaying games for both doing that? :sorcerer:

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

The other question is.. How long before someone blames video games and/or roleplaying games for both doing that? ;)

Easily, it seems.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I thought you were against sharing private information on the internet?

Only in combination with my real name. :)

And now that you know why, I'm going to have to

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Crimes of passion. If I can't have you, no one will.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Sounds to me like a spoiled brat psychopath who didn't get what he wanted.

Fixed that for you.

Such actions are usually spawned through a simplemindedness which is all to common theese days it would seem :(

If you're not willing to buy that as an explanation, you will probably waste alot of time searching for one.

A high lore skill will automatically identify a magical item as it enters your inventory.

Such actions are usually spawned through a simplemindedness which is all to common theese days it would seem :(

If you're not willing to buy that as an explanation, you will probably waste alot of time searching for one.

Crimes of passion have been around ever since the first caveman killed the caveman that stole his wife, I don't know what you are talking about "common these days".

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

village_idiot.gif

And now that one of them shot himself to end the manhunt.. the brother is complaining about the Police.. Insisting that there should be a second postmortem to check for taser wounds in case the use of tasers caused the guy to pull the trigger...

And this is a guy who deliberately shot one policeman, and took the time to reduce the powder charge so he could shoot the ex-gf and inflict scars with a much less likelihood of actually killing her...

So, fairly bulky guy, who shoots someone, deliberately scars up a woman, shoots at a police officer..and runs around like that... and whose mother basically said the best outcome would be if someone just shot him.... And now there's complaints about how the police handled the situation... yeesh.

intense dmping

I can't believe none of you jumped on this like comedy gold.

Let's start with intense dumplings.

intense dmping

How can you say that?! This is a serious issue.

village_idiot.gif

intense dmping

As I have explained elsewhere my keyboard has NO ****ING LETTERS ON IT. I'm doing bloody well, considering.

-Elwood Blues

Can't you just paint the letters on yourself?

That would make Wals look silly while not helping with the problem at all. Brilliant, good sir!

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Wow, this news is shocking.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Wow, this news is shocking.

What I also like about this brother who is now ranting about the police handling of the situation and how they treated his poor sibling... it turns out that they've barely spoken to each other over the last twenty years. Now that speaks to a truly deep fraternal relationship.. don't talk to him for twenty years and then complain bitterly to get your spot on national tv.... :ermm: