What you did today

Gorth

Today, I managed to be less than a total offensive liability for my team in after-work pickup basketball. I'm going to count that as a win. Plus, apart from some tall staircases, it's all the meaningful aerobic exercise I get, so I'm feeling reasonably good about myself right now.

then once again ended up having an all night tickle battle with one of them

this time however she wasn't wearing tickle armour (aka a corset) so i could effectively fight back

it escalated to the point where we were armed with paint brushes and towels

by the time we were covered in paint and sore from being whipped with towels, she ran into her room and came back with glitter

so now i've just walked through the middle of town on my way home covered in paint and welts

and i'm bloody sparkly >_<

I direct the honourable gentleman to his own testimony. The tart.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

we found out today that we've got the flat

so in a couple of weeks i'll be living with the cheeky wench

if the past few days are anything to go by, it's going to be a daily battle for tickle supremacy >_<

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

empireguys.jpg

Gentlemen, we are awesomeness unbound.

*bows*

Also, looks like my grades aren't as horrible as i thought they would be.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Who is the small skinny fellah on the end?

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

if the past few days are anything to go by, it's going to be a daily battle for tickle supremacy ;)

Nice! :thumbsup:

Glad things are going better.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

if the past few days are anything to go by, it's going to be a daily battle for tickle supremacy ;)

yeah i can't wait to get the hell outta my current place

my current flatmate is a god damn douchebag

no longer will i have to deal with terrible music being blasted all night when he knows full well that i have work in the morning. no longer will i have a flatmate going into my room when i'm not home and helping himself to my stuff

hell, i even had to put a password on my computer to stop him using it and installing bloody spyware, and he actually packed a huge tantrum about it

it's kinda funny that he thinks of himself as so superior though. the self proclaimed "king of the wellington metal scene" and "warlock of the highest order in satan's army" is in fact a 34 yr old single, unemployed loser that sits in his room playing xbox and watching tv all day :lol:

yeah i can't wait to get the hell outta my current place

my current flatmate is a god damn douchebag

no longer will i have to deal with terrible music being blasted all night when he knows full well that i have work in the morning. no longer will i have a flatmate going into my room when i'm not home and helping himself to my stuff

hell, i even had to put a password on my computer to stop him using it and installing bloody spyware, and he actually packed a huge tantrum about it

it's kinda funny that he thinks of himself as so superior though. the self proclaimed "king of the wellington metal scene" and "warlock of the highest order in satan's army" is in fact a 34 yr old single, unemployed loser that sits in his room playing xbox and watching tv all day :lol:

does he try and mooch off your epic party scene?

he's not welcome at the vast majority of them, as all he ever does is sleaze onto people's girlfriends

hehe i've even had parties at our place without telling him, and eventually he's noticed all the noise and emerged from his room to find about 50 people in the lounge having a sweet time

it's kinda funny that he thinks of himself as so superior though. the self proclaimed "king of the wellington metal scene" and "warlock of the highest order in satan's army" is in fact a 34 yr old single, unemployed loser that sits in his room playing xbox and watching tv all day :-

Frankly it's a relief to hear that the armie of darkness have the same trouble getting organised that the forces of good do. Perhaps we should invest in a copy of guitar hero to keep down the rate of virgin murder in Wellington.

-Elwood Blues

it's kinda funny that he thinks of himself as so superior though. the self proclaimed "king of the wellington metal scene" and "warlock of the highest order in satan's army" is in fact a 34 yr old single, unemployed loser that sits in his room playing xbox and watching tv all day :-

Actually, a 30-something loser who sits in his room playing xbox and watching tv all day is exactly the image that comes to mind when I hear the words "king of the wellington metal scene" and "warlock of the highest order in satan's army." In truth, I'm a little shocked that he doesn't also live with his mother.

Actually, a 30-something loser who sits in his room playing xbox and watching tv all day is exactly the image that comes to mind when I hear the words "king of the wellington metal scene" and "warlock of the highest order in satan's army." In truth, I'm a little shocked that he doesn't also live with his mother.

go back 2 years and he was

haven't really been going out as much lately, but i went to a party last night

quite foolishly ended up with a mixture of rum and pinot gris in my glass, and got rather boozed

none the less, i had quite a fun time. met a pretty cool chick and had a very long in depth conversation about zombies

was also joking around with a friend and her sister, saying we should all go home together so i can go for the sister combo. after all, i've made out with both of them, and one of them told me at the Fetish Ball last year that she'd had a sex dream about me :p

i got home about 5am-ish, then as per usual up at 7am for work

i'm not as well practiced at this as i used to be. so tired....

I probably enjoy living vicariously through Shyke's posts as much as any other forum member (well, at least the married ones), but mixing rum with white wine is where I draw the line. Dude, you've got to have some standards.

Anyhow, the wife suggested opening a bottle of champagne that had been in the back of our fridge for months tonight. I obliged and made some champagne ****tails. (A.k.a., a flute of champagne with a sugar cube soaked with angostura bitters in the bottom.) Angostura bitters make everything better.

yeah i was already drunk at that point

i remember someone giving me some rum even though i hadn't finished my glass of wine, and looking down at the 2 glasses and deciding that it would be far more efficient to simply put it all in the single glass

I have to say that I concurwith Shryke. Sometimes it is pleasing to cut through convention and mix white wine with rum, cricket with samba dancing, that sort of thing.

-Elwood Blues