Fighting In Tunnels

Monte Carlo

will there be awkward sex scenes... in tunnels? if you is going for dark and gritty, then you need awkward sex. dark & gritty = (excessive gore + awkward sex)

will there be magic use in tunnels? if there is magery, then please make 1/2 of your mage abilities/spells relative useless.

will there be archery in tunnels? if archery is included, please do not make it useful until the second half of the game.

may there be gifts in tunnels? maybe tunnel gits can go one step further than da gifts... present the colossal one-eyed undead Mole of Doom with a pretty flower to avoid combat AND to increase your influence with jnpcs affiliated with green peace or PETA. cheap gifts is no longer simply a means for alcoholic spouses to says sorry after they has done something stoopid... again. collect enough gifts and you need never actually engage foes in combat or apologize.

will there be joinable npcs that sudden act against their developed character... whilst in tunnels? please make sure that at least 1 joinable npc acts complete contrary to developed character, 'cause that sorta inexplicable irrationality is Real and Genuine... at least it is when in tunnels.

will there be an anti-climax in tunnels? is a good idea to leave us moderate unfulfilled 'cause then we will be more likely to buy dlc... if we is retarded.

will there be combat mechanics in tunnels? if you gots fighting in tunnels, then we assume you need some method for resolving combats. please hide the mechanics from view of the player, 'cause it is innovative game design to be making players figure out why they is dying or succeeding in combats by means o' dumb luck and trial and error.

HA! Good fun!

ps your title sucks. you need to include one or more of the following words in your title:

revenge, rise, shadow, bane, fall, dragon, sword, curse or fallout... add fallout means that at 'least you will have a rabid following during development.

Edited by Gromnir

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

I'll be Mortimer Stentzalder. Many have heard of his fame in the city marketplace, for he possesses expert crate opening skills. If there are any crates or boxes in the tunnels, he will open them, with the goods inside being preserved.

Recently, the higher order families have been cramping his style, spreading rumours about his business being evil. Mortimer, obviously upset at this accusation, is done playing by society's rules which don't allow him to overcome his lower class upbringing, and he is driven to find better luck in the tunnels.

He is hanging at The Filthy Crawdad, a shady pub near an entrance to the tunnels, hoping to join up with a group looking for whatever it is people look for when they decide to go into the tunnels.

I'll PM the TM with MS's stats.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about the lack of proactive tunnel-mastering but I have spent the holiday period reading up on matters tunnel-related, as well as updating my (awesome) Tunnel Blog as well as managing the bargain, twenty minute "Return to the Tunnels" add-on pack to FiT.

Ahem.

And many thanks to Gromnir, who presumably has a spy in the FiT development team office.

--- THE TUNNELS of CHAOS ---

You have chosen to visit the Tunnels of Chaos. As a party you must choose a reason...

(a) To fight in tunnels

(b) To perform a number of Fedex quests

© To curry favour with Hot Traitorous Chick (HTT), a joinable NPC woh will become annoyingly compulsory later in the adventure

or

(d) Something else entirely.

Outside the tunnels is Gronk, a dwarf who is (hilariously) drunk. He is a merchant and has a selection of interesting tunnel-realted artefacts.

Please post away...

sonsofgygax.JPG