Fighting In Tunnels

Monte Carlo

With regards to the water spells - I wish to remind you that a tunnel with water flowing through it is technically a sewer.

Which is where most of your minds are :lol:

OK, we now have an intrepid band of tunnel explorers. Which tunnel would you like to explore?

There are the Tunnels of Chaos

The Tunnels of Fury

and...

The Tunnels of Unnecessary Exposition.

---

Your party has three small swords, a plank of wood with a nail hammered through it, a length of rope, iron rations, two suits of grubby tunnel armour, a torch and a copy of a book called Tunnels: A History.

sonsofgygax.JPG

Let's take a pragmatic approach --- people posting are 'there.' The others, Dragon Age style, are sitting around in the camp eating, sleeping and wondering WTF that guy is doing with an exclamation mark hovering over his head.

The Tunnels of Chaos were built by an insane mage who collected exotic, tunnel dwelling creatures. He put mind-altering substances in their food and they all went mad, eating the mage and creating a new alignment called Chaotic Crazy. You might need an extra 100 TTs (Tunnel Tokens) to go and spend in the General Store, called, imaginatively, Tunnel Mart.

sonsofgygax.JPG

She?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Keith Flint is so utterly awesome that he can have what the hell he likes, for free, from Tunnel Mart.

Keith comes equipped with The Haircut of Entropy, The Baggy Jumper of Awesomeness and The Twisted Fire Starter +5.

I award him the prestige class --- Twisted Tunnel Bard.

Yes, I like Keith and the Prodigy. A lot.

Cheers

MC

sonsofgygax.JPG

Keith Flint tries to get rid of living fish in his pants while dancing. No one notices.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Tunnel hermit doesn't like Keith's dancing, so he steals his tokens and runs away into the tunnels.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

There are the Tunnels of Chaos

The Tunnels of Fury

and...

The Tunnels of Unnecessary Exposition.

So it was co-written by Russell T. Davies?

I'd join in, but this doesn't appear to be set on Bowl-World. :(

This particularly rapid, unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.

Tunnel Hermit is a fire elemental in disguise and bathes in the flames. After his fire bath, he tracks down the scoundrel who stole his loot and, opens a portal to the plane of fire, and tosses him through it.

Since Keith Flint is the One Infected, Twister Animator and a Firestarter, he has full control over fire elementals. He commands Elemental to stop fighting, return stolen token and bring scoundrel back from the plane of fire, whatever his condition may be.

Tunnel hermit complies, as he doesn't really need the money and the burnt corpse will make a good meal.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.