Pictures of your games

Gorth

I've started playing the dark and well executed RavenLoft module for Neverwinter Nights 2; Misery Stone . I'm not too far in yet but the quality of the story and module design is obvious within 10 minuets or so. I was impressed that it really does feel like a horror story. All of the areas are beautiful in a twisted kind of way. The cut-scenes are just phenomenal, I mean the into proper is arguably better than anything in the official games. The module design hasn't skimped out on roleplay, lots of skills which usually get overlooked will passively present themselves everywhere in this module. They had some good ideas with the journal and how it presents quest information and overall progress. They've even got a world map, which again is handled so well. Well written characters and NPCs ect. The only thing I don't like so far is that if the player character is incapacitated then it's game over. If you still have NWN2 installed you should try this, it's amazing.

post-18413-1279463492_thumb.jpg

post-18413-1279464091_thumb.jpg

post-18413-1279464139_thumb.jpg

post-18413-1279464160_thumb.jpg

I was a bit disappointed with it actually. It's superb visually speaking, the Ravenloft setting is very well realized. But I found the gameplay and story kinda lacking. Trinity is my fav NWN2 module. It doesn't look as good but I found it to be a lot more fun to play.

But yeah, definitely worth a try. A lot of people like it.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

resident_evil_5_race_issue.jpg

I have infinite ammo for all except 4 guns currently including an Infinite Ammo Rocket Launcher and I can literally just sweep up a whole horde of zombies in like 30 seconds.

0.jpg

Of corse with my almost complete infinite ammo inventory has made kicking the @#$% out of Wesker like childs play. Soon to find out how much of a loser he is.

residentevil5_121808_10273.jpg

I used to hate these things, now I love shooting the hell out of them with my magnums and shotguns.

deicideLogo5.jpg

Considering her AI is pretty bad, she's probably stuck in level geometry somewhere behind him.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

• 2 weeks later...
The rare and wondrous beauty of the yellow-brown piss filter?

To be fair, RE5 doesn't have that filter on all the time, only on the first few levels.

Also they've got some crazy shaders working in there, their engine is pretty impressive.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I'm going to take some more SoaSE pics some time soon. It can be a really beautiful game if you capture it at the right moment.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

resident-evil-5-screens-20090211111505403_640w.jpg

Not gritty sand colored but it is still pretty brown. Otherwise the levels in the Uroboros facility, the swamp and the final boss are somewhat different enough.

^Is that a Super Mutant Behemoth?

No, it's a recycled boss fight from RE4.