I am Emma... Fear My Rath!

Starring_Emma

vigilante.jpg

Not much for trolls, eh? :( I think you may have bitten of more than you can chew here.

*sharpens troll fangs and hums to self*

"Will you walk into my parlor?" said the spider to the fly;

"'Tis the prettiest little parlor that ever you may spy.

The way into my parlor is up a winding stair,

And I have many curious things to show when you are there."

"Oh no, no," said the little fly; "to ask me is in vain,

For who goes up your winding stair can ne'er come down again."

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

"Will you walk into my parlor?" said the spider to the fly;

"'Tis the prettiest little parlor that ever you may spy.

The way into my parlor is up a winding stair,

And I have many curious things to show when you are there."

"Oh no, no," said the little fly; "to ask me is in vain,

For who goes up your winding stair can ne'er come down again."

I like that...

I wear boys underwear.

Was I being too subtle?

Hey! Everyone pay attention to me.

Edited by awsomeness

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

Nevermind to my nevermind

Was I being too subtle?

Hey! Everyone pay attention to me.

You should post pictures like Emma and Purkake. That

Edited by awsomeness

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

Ok... whose alt is this?

Funny, this one pops up on the same day Gabrielle makes one of her now infrequent visits.

Just sayin...

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I am spell check, fear my wrath.

First post was one of the best trolls ever. Thumbs up. :wowey:

Yo Volourn, I'm really happy for you and imma let you finish, but Hades was the best troll of all time.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS