I am Emma... Fear My Rath!

Starring_Emma

Hello, "Emma," if that is your real name. Let me make a little recommendation here: content.

Content keeps people reading your posts. Content keeps people responding. Be fresh! Know things! Learn a little, improve yourself! Posting on the internet is a bit like dating; if you aren't getting positive responses (and, let's be frank, you aren't), the problem probably lies with you!

So here's my recommendation: read about a particular subject, extensively. Use this bit of information that you know fairly well (I'm rather educated on Marxism and the early Soviet Union) as a lure to get people to read your posts. If all you ever contribute is short, one-line posts and images, people will begin to become exasperated whenever your user name graces their screen. I know that I sigh every time Purkake's avatar scrolls past. It's not really worth posting about, since I know he's a troll who posts crap. I, on the other hand, am I high-tier poster, who gets real responses from those rare people on this forum who don't enjoy posting images in response to thought-out, well reasoned posts.

I guess what I'm saying is, you need a gimmick. Your whole "I hate trolls" thing might've been good, but where is it? It's gone, that's where!

No war but class war. lord of flies out.

What is this forum about anyway?

It's about being off-topic, obviously.

@Oner, I was referring to your apparent outburst of anger a few posts back.

BTW, who doesn't know Cthulhu, The Sleeping God, Master of R'lyeh, The Great Priest? Internet cred lost.

Edited by Purkake

Gays, trolling, RPGs and Chris Avellone.

@Oner, I was referring to your apparent outburst of anger a few posts back.
Pity the foo' who thought I was angry. Edited by Oner

Also, Israel, communism and American TV shows.

My step sister/bestfriend is Jewish!

I hate people who talk 5hit about Jewish people.

jews did 9/11

So did trolls... but you're still here!

What's the difference between jews and boyscouts?

Boyscouts come back from their camps!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA