Dragon Age Discussion

CoM_Solaufein

^ It's really not my thing, it's making me feel like I'm long-sighted or something, where's the get me outta here button?

There isn't one.

You have to

get all the forms, defeat the 5 mini-bosses, help out your companions and confront the Sloth Demon,

then you get out.

Don't miss out on some sweet permanent stat boosts while there.

Edited by Purkake

Can anybody link me a walkthru with a map please? I'm in something called Templar's Nightmare, which is aptly named. I utterly, utterly hate random holes, glowing doors, portals and other nonsense where I have to guess which one goes where. It's not a puzzle, it's a freakin chore.

sonsofgygax.JPG

Can anybody link me a walkthru with a map please? I'm in something called Templar's Nightmare, which is aptly named. I utterly, utterly hate random holes, glowing doors, portals and other nonsense where I have to guess which one goes where. It's not a puzzle, it's a freakin chore.

If you insist

It's not rocket science, though.

Edited by Purkake

i keep hearing about "unlocking" class specializations, how does this work?

you get someone to teach a class specialization to your main? (spec has to be of their class type, so my warrior cannot unlock shapeshifting etc? for future playthroughs?)

then you repeat this 3 more times till all are unlocked?

then you start a new game so you can use the specialization you want from the moment you hit level 7?

is that right? if so it would mean i need to playthrough the game twice with each class to actually be able to choose my spec at level 7?

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

i keep hearing about "unlocking" class specializations, how does this work?

you get someone to teach a class specialization to your main? (spec has to be of their class type, so my warrior cannot unlock shapeshifting etc? for future playthroughs?)

then you repeat this 3 more times till all are unlocked?

then you start a new game so you can use the specialization you want from the moment you hit level 7?

is that right? if so it would mean i need to playthrough the game twice with each class to actually be able to choose my spec at level 7?

Every class can unlock any specialization and they will remain forever unlocked once you have done it. You can even buy the specialization book, read it and then reload an earlier save and still keep the specialization from the book.

Otherwise you are correct.

Edited by Purkake

You buy a book/complete a quest/become BFF with a companion, then ask about their class. They tell explain the specialization to you (even if you can't use it), after which it'll remain unlocked and can be learned when you have the right class and a spec. point.

You can even buy the specialization book, read it and then reload an earlier save and still keep the specialization from the book.
Damn, I haven't meta'd of this.

MC: it's +2-3/stat actually. Though I didn't find any for constitution.

Edited by Oner