Metro 2033

Starwars

That's the one. I always get my Afterfall and The Fall mixed up. Aren't they both supposed to be s**t though?

There are three categories of s**t now: "s**t", "the s**t", and "the new s**t". Please be more specific.

Category of Pertinent S**t = "that s**t is whack!"

manthing2.jpg

That's the one. I always get my Afterfall and The Fall mixed up. Aren't they both supposed to be s**t though?

There are three categories of s**t now: "s**t", "the s**t", and "the new s**t". Please be more specific.

So true. :lol:

Apparently The Fall had the terraformers...

anuary 21, 2062: NASA lifts the veil on its plans to colonize Mars by announcing the construction of six Terraformers. The purpose of these colossal machines is to make the red planet inhabitable by rapidly pumping CO2 into its atmosphere. What NASA doesn

Yesssh.

This has the possibility of being quite jawsome. Pretty damn jawsome.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I never had any other bugs but scripting ones when playing Stalker, but I had been well schooled by Rage of Mages (&2) before, so I came into new Eastern-European games with a grain of salt and tendency to wait till the patch schedule starts to shorten, heh.

Hopefully this isn't as abysmally optimized as Clear Sky was.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Disgusting has a new bar.

kirottu said:

If FO3's success spawns a entire horde of PA shooters, I'll be very happy.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

If FO3's success spawns a entire horde of PA shooters, I'll be very happy.

Only if they are good.

Well, the way I see it, out of a horde at least a few have to be decent. So the bigger the horde, the better!

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Well, post-apoc is my favourite setting so who am I to complain?

Also, STALKER is one of the most atmospheric games I've ever played. If anyone could nail a post apocalyptic world, it would be that team. That's actually one of the first things I thought about when I first played STALKER: Fallout would really work in first person view. STALKER kind of proved that to me.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

• 2 months later...