New Hands on Preview!

How was the sex scene?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I was hoping for lord of flies to answer something along the lines of "American conservatism has kept it censored, tasteless and insulting to people with alternate sexual orientations." but I guess this will do.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

The only good communist is a dancing communist. Preferably female and with a body like Mila Jovovich, naked.

Edited by Killian Kalthorne

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

Psst, Oner, you forgot "Man of God".
*whisper*He didn't fulfill the requirements and wouldn't have chosen it anyway.

The only good communist is a dancing communist. Preferably female and with a body like Mila Jovovich, naked.
Not enough boobies.

I was hoping for lord of flies to answer something along the lines of "American conservatism has kept it censored, tasteless and insulting to people with alternate sexual orientations." but I guess this will do.

Whoa whoa, wait, insulting to people with alternate sexual orientations? What are you saying here?

So, anybody here got some questions about my experience with the game? I'll answer to the best of my ability.

I refuse to ask questions of those who use blatantly religionist terms like 'thrice-damned' when claiming to be good communists.

It's poetic license.

Whoa whoa, wait, insulting to people with alternate sexual orientations? What are you saying here?

Maybe they made fun of it. Made it look ridiculous. Maybe they got it all wrong. Maybe they just weren't mature enough about it.

Maybe the scene was just bad.

EDIT: Wait, mixing up Dragon Age with Alpha Protocol.

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

So, anybody here got some questions about my experience with the game? I'll answer to the best of my ability.

I refuse to ask questions of those who use blatantly religionist terms like 'thrice-damned' when claiming to be good communists.

It's poetic license.

Huh? But I thought we rounded up all the poets under the guise of a government-sponsored national poetry contest and had them all executed?

Are you a dissident, son?

It's poetic license.

Huh? But I thought we rounded up all the poets under the guise of a government-sponsored national poetry contest and had them all executed?

That's (l)maoism, though. :p

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Only bourgeois poetry must be purged, but most pre-Revolution poetry is, by definition, bourgeois. Edited by lord of flies

On either side the river lie

Long fields of barley and of rye,

That clothe the wold and meet the sky;

And thro' the field the road runs by

To many-tower'd Camelot;

And up and down the people go,

Gazing where the lilies blow

Round an island there below,

The island of Shalott.

Willows whiten, aspens quiver,

Little breezes dusk and shiver

Through the wave that runs for ever

By the island in the river

Flowing down to Camelot.

Four grey walls, and four grey towers,

Overlook a space of flowers,

And the silent isle imbowers

The Lady of Shalott.

This particularly rapid, unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.

^innuendo, lol

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Hmmm ... is it possible to return to the topic at hand?

...There was a topic hidden somewhere here? :-

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."