A fun little game to play!

lord of flies

I place my jetons on number guy :closed:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I could write a significant number of words on this subject, but we all know you guys wouldn't read them.

Oh, please do. We promise we'll read them, don't we guys? But only if it's at least 10,000 words.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

No joke though, Ron Paul would be a better President than Obama. His international policies are so distantly better than Obama's, and, to be honest, virtually anything bad a President could do domestically does not rival the damage United States has done via military force, coup d'etats, and proxy wars. I could write a significant number of words on this subject, but we all know you guys wouldn't read them.

People do read them. Just because they rip them to shreds because they're convoluted, poorly thought out, and at times even hypocritical, doesn't mean that people don't read them! :shifty:

I wouldn't say they were convoluted.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

lof is sort of one track. even if his thread starts out as some random thought, say, the length of rope you need to make a backyard tire swing, there's always a hiddent back door into the virtues of communism.

taks

comrade taks... just because.