What are you playing now?

SteveThaiBinh

German is too grand & epic a language for space opera fluff, really. It fits dark heroic fantasy the best. Dragon Age will probably be 'the bomb' in German.

I play the English version whenever I can. But I tried ME this time in German, just for the lulz.

Saren sound like one hell of a mother-Fritzl.

I enjoy playing multilanguage games myself. I have one of BG&E... French/Dutch/Italian/German/Spanish. The voice acting is actually pretty damn fine in all versions.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Got to Paris in Deus Ex. Heck, I even met Morpheus and that might just be the most interesting conversation I've had so far.

Isn't Morpheus the Greek Minor god of dreams?

No, he's the black guy in the Matrix movies.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

"Guten morgen! Ich bin Shepard, der Gespenst. Da dr

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Got to Paris in Deus Ex. Heck, I even met Morpheus and that might just be the most interesting conversation I've had so far.

He's both, get your movies/Greek mythology straight.

And you your DX.

Trying to get HAM 3.5 to work with JA2 1.13

I have been hearing about JA2 for almost a month in this forum, and I still have no idea WHAT THE HECK JA2 STANDS FOR AND WHAT KIND OF GAME IT IS!!!!!!!!!!

Pleasehelpme.....

Jagged Alliance 2. It's a turn based strategy game focused on squad level combat.

And it's freaking awesome!

Thanks, Purkake. I never even seen the Matrix....Hey, just got an idea for a new thread!

(super-old PC, you mean me or.....) Check at Way Off-Topic in about 6 minutes....