GRIN - maker of GRAW, Bionic Commando etc. Closedown

Although I will admit an american-made (or at least GRIN-made) Final Fantasy would have been hilarious.

Wasn't Secret of Evermore punishment enough? That's not to mention Final Fantasy Mystic Quest (developed for the US Market) and Shadow Madness (developed by former Squaresoft USA employees).

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

We've hired both a Swedish and French graduates. So you're wrong, I think you're workshy.

You know what? I think you're saying that because you dont think being a magician is a real career. Well, let me tell you buddy, it is!

You wouldnt happen to be hiring 3d artists at the moment, would you?

You may apply. We liek Swedes in Guildford.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

That's because they stopped making GRAW and started making franchise games that *almost* did the source material justice.

They never "made" the GRAW games, they just made the PC ports.

The PC versions of the two GRAW titles featured the same player character and the same basic story, but it wasn't a port, it was a different game. Ubisoft did a similar thing with the last Splinter Cell by having two separate Double Agent games, except rather than a PC and console (360) version is was a "current gen" (PC & 360) version and an "old gen" (PS2 & Xbox) version.