MMOs

Purkake

My minions shall tear this thread apart after I finish assessing who shall be spared. Currently Purkake, G1fted and RPGmaster are on that list. All others, beware. Especially Maria.

The great cleansing is finally here! Spare no heathen, have no mercy.

guild wars was better than WoW.

(just getting vengeance for that Fallout remark)

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Knights of the Old Republic III >>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Old Republic. Hehehe. :thumbsup:

Knights of the Old Republic III < The Old Republic. Only a choice for bastards :(

I WANT TEH KOTOR III!!!!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I WANT TEH OLD REPUBLIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! My opinion

MMO > < Other

WoW < Mass Effect

Runescape < KotOR

Roblox < LEGO Star Wars

Battlefront Online < Battlefront Single-Player

Galaxies <<<< Doom

Vanguard < KotOR II

The guilt of MMO's is quite obvious this early in the trial :)

deicideLogo5.jpg

Knights of the Old Republic III >>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Old Republic. Hehehe. :thumbsup:

Knights of the Old Republic III < The Old Republic. Only a choice for bastards :p

I WANT TEH KOTOR III!!!!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I WANT TEH OLD REPUBLIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! My opinion

MMO > < Other

WoW < Mass Effect

Runescape < KotOR

Roblox < LEGO Star Wars

Battlefront Online < Battlefront Single-Player

Galaxies <<<< Doom

Vanguard < KotOR II

The guilt of MMO's is quite obvious this early in the trial :p

Just gonna point out that generally if you find a topic/subject you don't like on a message board you stay out of it and let those who desire to contribute, contribute rather than run in, smear the walls with garbage and leave giggling.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

= < >.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.