Pictures of your games

Gorth

So close... ;)

gorthpwned.jpg

Time to go back and play Dead Space I think

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I am loving my new computer.

131619-albums800-picture14945.jpg

131619-albums800-picture14948.jpg

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Works fine for me. I'll try and fix it, I guess.

(Its World at War, what I do with my computer stays private, however :) .)

EDIT: Okay here, they are again.

shot0001i.jpg

shot0004j.jpg

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Quick question, Morgy, how's the combat control? Is it like in the Aurora-based games, pure mouse, or does it require keyboard-input, direction buttons und mehr?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Quick question, Morgy, how's the combat control? Is it like in the Aurora-based games, pure mouse, or does it require keyboard-input, direction buttons und mehr?

It's kinda like God of War. You make click-click-click, but you can also use the arrow keys for quick sidescrolling, and use the numeric keys for skills. It's nothing like Aurora.

Edited by Morgoth

So, umm, no combos

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Right, got it. Thanks.

kirottu said: