So supposedly E3 this year is going to cure cancer by being awesome.

P1050076-804.jpg

This ought to be interesting.

IMO, I doubt it, though, so many trailers got leaked I can't really expect anything amazing.. Anyways, I thought I'd make this thread in advance. Post some trailers and all when E3 starts.

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Also maybe some HL2: Episode 3 stuff?

Wishful thinking at its best. :)

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

First infos I heard filled me with joy : a sequel to Monkey Island by Telltale Games and a remake of The Secret of Monkey Island with a new gorgeous art and an updated interface! And all of this on PC! This E3 already is good in my opinion!

First infos I heard filled me with joy : a sequel to Monkey Island by Telltale Games and a remake of The Secret of Monkey Island with a new gorgeous art and an updated interface! And all of this on PC! This E3 already is good in my opinion!

Yep, looks pretty good - bunch of the LA folks are on it. LeChuck looks wrong though, but meh not a big deal. A Full Throttle would be fun, but I can't see it working as Conrad is dead.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra