What you did today

Gorth

gotz a new girlfriend, so no more nights of drunken debauchery - unless it's with her :lol:

Well congrats, although I'll miss reading about your exploits. :teehee:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I made Fish and Chips tonight. It turned out pretty good to be honest. I did screw up magnificently on the first batter but luckily I kept about a third of the ale and was able to make a new one which wasn't saltier than a seaman's seam- err...beard?

Now just kind of bored. I've read through over a cumulative decade of Japanese manga and one Korean Manhwa since school got out (yeah....like over 1000 or so chapters) Just waiting for E3 and a bunch of various tv shows to start since all my favorites are gone. :'(

Going to start a new workout routine on Monday as well. Shooting for a 30% increase across the board on bench, squat and deadlift over summer. Should be pretty easy.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Up betimes, and to the Red Orchestra servers. Joined my unit in hangoverkrieg.

Had most annoying day yesterday. Admin took far too much time, and then got throughly riled by one of my friends who decided what I really need right about now is to be told I'm an idiot. I mean, I know I'm an idiot, but its the weekend. I want a break from reality, dammit.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Yesterday, I slept from 6:30 to 9:45 and woke up half-dead. I went to my meeting with the webguy, which was as useless as I thought it would be. Last night, I crawled into bed at 10 pm then woke up at 2:05 am full of energy.

What the hell body?

At 4:53 a storm started. I live in a desert

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

I have a shooting pain in my lower back. I twisted it last week wakeboarding and after playing hockey yesterday it feels as bad as it did last week. Time to stretch and load up on Advil.

Old age sucks.

Pills are your friend. I find that just a couple of days of using them will knock the internal clock back to normal.

I'm not anti-pills, but I found three things helped my insomnia

1. A bit of gentle exercise

2. Drink slightly less

3. Think about nice things before you go to sleep. I mean simple nice things, like a pillow, or an orange.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

3. Think about nice things before you go to sleep. I mean simple nice things, like a pillow, or an orange.

He means boobs.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

He means boobs.

I'm always getting the two confused. That's why I can't go shopping.

-Elwood Blues

I watched e3 on G4. Repeating for the rest of the week. Finals and SAT2's are unfortunately put on the back-burner.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

That's good, Mr. Hussey said they're not goth, and so did you :) If you can do Keenan, you'll be able to do the Hussey as well, I wouldn't worry :lol:

Had a totally useless day. Wanted to go to two different libraries to gather some theoretical material for a paper I have to write. The first one was so idiotically badly placed on a low-res map from our university that I wasn't able to find it for like half an hour, and when I got there, it was closed for the afternoon because of some renovations. I then grudgingly wanted to go to the second one, but there were no more busses or streetcars because of building sites and car crashes in the street. So I had to walk some kilometres back to the railway station. At least the weather was superb and I got some flirtatious looks from some girls (and a guy), but no invitations. At home, I spent hours reading reviews (man, harddisks are more difficult to choose than I thought!) and then spending some hard(ly? ;)) earned money on my new PC, hopefully I thought of all the necessary parts ;) It's damn tough to find RAM within the normal specification that isn't plain slow!

I'm going to cook now.

Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

That's good, Mr. Hussey said they're not goth, and so did you ;) If you can do Keenan, you'll be able to do the Hussey as well, I wouldn't worry :lol:

we shall see i suppose

i've already told the others they need to ply me with booze beforehand though

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Bosses are both out of the office for most of the day. Am resisting urge to turn off lights, curl under desk, and take nap.

You need to master the art of napping in your chair with something productive-looking up on the computer screen and with your back towards the office door.

Also, best of luck with regard to mom's health and your collective finances.

I played some basketball after work yesterday, and I'm beginning to think that my ankles aren't going to keep taking this much abuse for long. (In short, I need to lose 20+ pounds, which would probably reduce substantially the amount of complaining that my joints do.) I also really need to improve my ballhandling skills.

ballhandling skills.

*resists*

How dare you sir. I was just about to take that one.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

had some random chick i only very vaguely remember meeting at the Fetish Ball talking to me online today

she owns her own corsetry company, and she wants me to model some of her stuff for when she comes to Wellington

thankfully it's not actual corsets she's wanting me to model ;)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!