What you did today

Gorth

taks, :lol:, but that's not true in my case (both) - I'm engaged to marry, and the rest has already once been censored on these boards because it would corrupt innocent children's minds or something ;)

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

I first had sushi in Korea. They called it something different entirely, and I was confused when someone took me out to try sushi and I discovered I'd had it. There is a huge variety in what we call Sushi, but I can never remember all of the proper names. My brother came out of Vegas today and went to a southern style BBQ place. Let me tell you, it doesn't compare to actually having Southern BBQ in the south!

I'm just getting old. If I stuff myself these days, the pounds stick to my bones and I tend to feel bloated and ill. Damn it! I want to be 18 where I can eat like a starving pig every day and still weigh less than 200 pounds at 6'2".

You're 6'2"? Then bloody well enjoy that, you miserable bastard. I weight nearly as much as you and I'm a shortass. :sweat: I was reminded just the other day that me dancing is like a rhino set on fire.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

You're 6'2"? Then bloody well enjoy that, you miserable bastard. I weight nearly as much as you and I'm a shortass. :( I was reminded just the other day that me dancing is like a rhino set on fire.

Are you sure they meant rhino or wino?

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

Is this not the coolest picture?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2431157.ece

Great shot!

It is. Makes you wonder if the guy planned it, or he just got "lucky" 8)

If he actually planned it, then he must be a true geek amongst amateur astronomers :(

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I was presented with a rather unique 'motif' the other day. I was taking out the trash when I noticed a book resting on top of the bin. The title read 'When you get tired of your ****, just buy another one', a line drawing of a man casually throwing a (his) **** over the shoulder.

I was so, I don't know if 'shocked', is the word, 'distracted' then, that I accidentally binned my bills which I was on my way to paying in the paper recycler.

I didn't inspect the book further, so I don't know if the intent was to be funny, feminist, or both. A good picture has a story to it, and one can understand why having the book around might prove inconvenient, and on the other hand, it's a book, maybe someone else would want it. So it rested there for a few days until it finally disappeared. Did someone take it, did it make it's way to the bin. I will likely never know.

I guess the moral of the story is that one should have a camera for these occasions.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

If he actually planned it, then he must be a true geek amongst amateur astronomers :(

it seems to me that it had to be planned to some degree. the contrast is extremely high, and the article makes it seem like the shuttle was the goal, so he had to be expecting the sun's presence (i.e., he had the proper filters on the lens).

taks

comrade taks... just because.

I'm currently watching Darker Than Black.

Cat episode is best. Nyaa~

Been playing a ton of warcraft 3.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Hit a two-run shot in the playoffs on MLB 09, but then the power went off and wiped out my game!

Not meant to be...

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Went to a Football match (aka AFL aka "Footie"). It was my lucky day, that the match was particularly exciting and the outcome determined in the home teams favour in the last 15 seconds. A drama writer couldn't have put together a better piece... and the tickets were free :lol:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I spent today trying to figure out how I could turn the

Edited by Daaave

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I spent today trying to figure out how I could turn the
Edited by theslug

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

went to the viewing for our film last night

it was so bad :lol:

Are you guys planning an Internet release for those who are from other continents? 8)

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Well, finished school and got a GPA better than I've had since 3rd grade.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Hubby got an old spare Sony VAIO laptop working so I can watch mlb.tv on the big screen in living room and be on the 'net w/out having to constantly hit ESC keys. Which is cool, but laptops feel awkward when not used to them. :/ Plus I need a wireless laptop mouse because this mousepad thingie sucks. Takes me forever to do stuff and I keep hitting it with my palm so the cursor moves mid-typing.

Watched Boston lose again. Took a walk in the warm breezy evening with my camera. Had a cola Slurpee, which I used to love years ago and really wanted one, but it wasn't nearly as yummy as I remembered. Still great on a hot day, tho.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

went to the viewing for our film last night

it was so bad :lol:

Are you guys planning an Internet release for those who are from other continents? :x

i really don't think we should inflict it on any other people

the genre we got given was romance, so naturally we decided to do the film about an amputee fetishist romance 8)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I got a pair of boots, and then flicked toothpaste in my eye.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

Sometimes a man must seek out the depths of hell if he is to achieve greatness. The streets will whisper of your legend. "Daaave, his hands, soft as baby snow."

Or you could do some odd jobs for friends and family and borrow the rest.

Well, my hands are rather soft.

Option one it is \o/

So, how about it sluggy, need some company later on? :o

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Flew to Brisbane to work this week. That is, when Qantas eventually decided to put a plane in the air a few hours late. Arrived in Brisbane and waited another half an hour for my bags. Then, catching a cab with an Indian driver, that despite having the address on print (real, physical paper) held in front of him and a friggin GPS system couldn't find a hotel in the city center, on a corner where two not unimportant roads intersect. I feel old and tired and is working my way through the mini bar to improve my mood :grin:

I read an article about President Obama and his speech at Notre Dame. It talked about a anti-choice activist, a man shouting "Stop killing our babies!" It made me wonder. Just how many babies did this man given birth to and exactly how many did President Obama personally kill?

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."