Attention, God hates The Netherlands

Blarghagh

If god really didn't want guys to do guys he would have made women easier to deal with.

If god didn't want girls to do girls he would have made men better looking.

I completely agree with that.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Clearly forgiveness is not high on the list of priorities for some supporters of Jesus. :lol:

Eh, Christianity suffers from the same syndrome as all the rest, "my way or the highway".

Sites like that amaze me. I cant even understand where they get that much energy to hate something that doesnt even effect you.

Actually us pagans don't proselytize nor as a whole think our way is 'right', for the record. Prob why our numbers increase massively every year. Please don't dump us in with the bible thumpers. :p

None the less as for the site is sad and disgusting. But thats the great thing about karma...

World of Darkness News

http://www.wodnews.net

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

Hey now! There are plenty of good-looking guys out there. You take a look at my avatar and tell me I don't look good.

You avatar makes me hot.. I'd do you.. erm... wait...

World of Darkness News

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

This just in.

Yes indeed. REPENT AND BE SAVED. FIRE AND BRIMSTONE.

Just a bit of background information, yesterday at the dutch airport Schiphol 9 people died in a plane crash. The dutch government legalized gay marriage. Apparently, this gives people the right to be downright pricks.

Clearly forgiveness is not high on the list of priorities for some supporters of Jesus. :lol:

Clearly some "supporters of Jesus" are not truly supporting Jesus. I call those people delusional. Forgiveness was the message of Christ. Jesus ate and drank with sinners and tax collectors, trying to communicate the truth to them through love. If a nation does not want to follow what scripture says about homosexuality, I say that a true Christian continues to eat and drink with those "sinners", trying to show them the truth through love, not through murder and terrorism.

How blind some people are about such a "popular" religion! Christ rebuked those who claimed to be followers but did not actually follow. I would likewise rebuke these so-called "Christians" if I could. If someone sins, it is not my place to punish and judge them. That is God's place. If a nation decides to support what scripture says is sinful, I will try to love that nation even more, not harm it further. The apostle Paul shares about who Christians are in charge of to judge in 1 Corinthians 5:12-13, "What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? God will judge those outside. 'Expel the wicked man from among you.'" If I am going to rebuke, it will be my fellow Christians, who are subscribing to God's commands, and I will not rebuke people who do not subscribe to God's commands or even believe in Him.

Some "Christians" just use Christianity as an excuse to force their will upon others. That is not God's will, however, as His will is love and redemption, patience and joy beyond circumstances in Christ.

Wow a Christian who actually understands the bible (for the most part)... I thought all you guys were a myth.. a urban legend.. :p Sadly not enough 'Christians' like you around...

World of Darkness News

---

- Doreen Valiente

Yes, a small group of lunatics that shows up at funerals to celebrate the death of American soldiers clearly represents all of Christianity.

Not all, but a good majority of it. The opnly difference is that these people have no problem showing their bigotry while most are still in the closet, so to speak. In my view, if you hate the sin then you hate the sinner. We are who we are, flaws and all, and if you hate an aspect of a person's life he or she has no real control over then you hate the person. Hating homosexuality is like hating left handedness, or hating all blue eyes, or all curly hair.

So you think a good majority of Christians celebrate that there was a plane crash in Netherlands?

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

The problem, and probably the main problem I have with Christianity, that not even God is very Christ like. He seems more like a tyrant than anything else. Its His way or the highway and that highway is to Hell. For a so called loving and cvaring God He seems to have no problem torturing people eternally for not doing what He says. There is no sin in this life warrants that.

Edited by Killian Kalthorne

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

So you think a good majority of Christians celebrate that there was a plane crash in Netherlands?

I don't think there are going to be many Christians shedding a tear about it, and the more conservative bunch will probably be thinking "deserves them right" sort of thoughts.

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

I don't think there are going to be many Christians shedding a tear about it, and the more conservative bunch will probably be thinking "deserves them right" sort of thoughts.

I'm sure you're just crying your eyes out right now aren't you?

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

I'm sure you're just crying your eyes out right now aren't you?

Of course not, but then I never claim to worship an all good, all powerful God as Christians do.

And you think because of that we need to cry about every death that happens? Or am I missing your point?

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

No problem. Sometimes I don't even have a point. I just don't particularly like Christianity and God.

"Of course not, but then I never claim to worship an all good, all powerful God as Christians do."

Says the one who has no problem judging others - espicially Christians - as evil.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"Of course not, but then I never claim to worship an all good, all powerful God as Christians do."

Says the one who has no problem judging others - espicially Christians - as evil.

He's freelance judgemental. not being a Christian he has no problem judging others. It was Christ after all who said "Let he among you is without sin cast the first stone".

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Group of fundamnetalist American loonies hate plays about '****' as much as they hate '****'. And, presumably, shellfish.

This particularly rapid, unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.

Although it was somewhat informative. I didn't know until this day that the bible had a 'thou shalt not shag sheep' commandment. Apparently such a warning would not have been out of place in ye olde Israel, or whatever it was called then.

I gather this fellow is not too fond of homosexuals, but that's not really that novel.

Neither shalt

thou lie with any beast, to defile thyself

therewith.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Brace for impact!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.