Mass Effect 2 Teaser Trailer

neckthrough

Talking about sex, I remember I haven't bonked Ashley yet. Maybe that justifies another play-through. :-

You'll change your mind when you see her face again. :x

The only thing in ME that "justifies" another playthrough is the crazy renegade dialogue.

I remember accidentally hitting a scientist in the beginning and feeling really bad about it.

Talking about sex, I remember I haven't bonked Ashley yet. Maybe that justifies another play-through. :-

I thought you could only do the blue one... Maybe it was because my character was female.

FemShep gets Liara or Kiaden

DudeShep gets Liara or Ashley

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

The only thing in ME that "justifies" another playthrough is the crazy renegade dialogue.

I remember accidentally hitting a scientist in the beginning and feeling really bad about it.

Each to it's own, i guess. I had a hard time not hitting, killing or collargrabbing everyone i met. Except Wrex of course, he was cool.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I thought you could only do the blue one... Maybe it was because my character was female.

Umm, yeah, Kaidan may have... died... unfortunately

Talking about sex, I remember I haven't bonked Ashley yet. Maybe that justifies another play-through. :x

Each to it's own, i guess. I had a hard time not hitting, killing or collargrabbing everyone i met. Except Wrex of course, he was cool.

Yeah, cool in a "whaa my race is dieing and now I'm playing tough to hide my feelings" kind of way.

Umm, yeah, Kaidan may have... died... unfortunately

Yeah, cool in a "whaa my race is dieing and now I'm playing tough to hide my feelings" kind of way.

In the concept of what Mass Effect tried to achieve, it was one of the few redeeming factors. One should not expect Luke Skywalker to have a deep conversation about determinism vs free will with Yoda in Star Wars either.

One the major failings of Mass Effect was that, despite all the manly dialogue and alien a**-whooping, there wasn't room for any manly love on the Ebon...eh, Normandy. For example, i was so fooled that Kaiden would be the sole provider of many man-hugs and snuggle, that i let Ashley sacrifice herself for our evergrowing love. Sadly, i had to go pedo with the underaged & blue pure-blood instead, merely a hundred years old. I bet that my Shepard starts Mass Effect 2 by being filed for statutory rape in an Asari court. Gee thanks, Bioware.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I'm only interested in one thing for ME2:

That it uphold its promise of being capable of exporting the character, the in-game choices made from ME1 into the sequel to reflect the long term consequences.

This is what I'm hoping as well.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

That it uphold its promise of being capable of exporting the character, the in-game choices made from ME1 into the sequel to reflect the long term consequences.

Maybe we could make a little list of all the choices that could change stuff in ME2?

I'll start with the ones I can remember

Whether or not you let the the government ship get destroyed.

Whether or not you let the Rachni queen live.

Who you sacrificed(Ashley or Kaidan)

Edited by Purkake

You look weird with a new avatar! Haha.

Well after 4 years of the same old avatar, the peop...I had enough. We, I, wanted som change, a change for the better. Letting the american come true, and stuff.

Yeah.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Maybe we could make a little list of all the choices that could change stuff in ME2?

saving the crews from the thorian

who's got control on Noveria

which human is on the council

if Citadel space is under a human dominion or a reconstituted Council

and weather or not certain business practices are known to the public as happening

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Your choices will probably matter about as much as your background mattered in the first game.

I hate your realistic possiblity.

Whether you gave Tali the information on the Geth

Whether you killed Shiala or not

Yeah, one special quest, and I don't remember any etc.

Then maybe you're playing the game wrong - because there was more. :ermm:

Yes, I'm sure I played the game wrong, I'm sure there was a whole universe of fantastic content I somehow missed.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

saving the crews from the thorian

who's got control on Noveria

which human is on the council

if Citadel space is under a human dominion or a reconstituted Council

and weather or not certain business practices are known to the public as happening

I'm also hoping that your choice of whether you give the information about Cerberus to the Shadow Broker has an impact in ME2. If you refuse to hand the information over, the Broker's agent says something like, "we'll remember this should you ever need our help."

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

so we're investigating human disappearances? And it sounds like we're assembling a team thats totally different from the previous one.

So are they looking for a sequel or a same universe game?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.