Dollhouse

Purkake

It's like Volourn lives in the upside down, backwards land. And I don't mean Canada.

I thought this episode was a fairly good set up for the next season, although the show would improve a great deal if they changed the lead. Sierra should be the lead actress.

I'm with Pidesco here. Sierra/Whiskey as lead?

Guess it's Europe vs America...

You mean Echo?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

"Sierra should be the lead actress"

No way. She's not that good. Whisky, yes, she'd be a worthy lead. But, Sierra for the most part barring 1 or 2 episodes - mostly dealing with her handler raping her where she was fantastic emoting - she has been horrid. Case in point: when she snuck into the government offices as a spy. *puke* Worst. acting. ever. Well, not really, the blond who played 'Caroline' was even worse last night. But, that's a one fof character so no worries.

"It's like Volourn lives in the upside down, backwards land. And I don't mean Canada."

I'm not the only one. But, hey difference of opinion and all that. Can't have that on the internet, I guess. R00fles!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I'm with Pidesco here. Sierra/Whiskey as lead?

I think an ensemble cast would work better than focusing primarily on the same character each episode.

I think they should just remake Firefly and we'll all pretend it was just a bad dream.

I don't think Firefly would have been better if it had gone on forever, just look at Battlestar Gallactica.

Firefly comes off better because it ended while it was still good.

Firefly still ended way too early and besides, Battlestar Galactica got a lot better before it got worse.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I tried hard to like Terminator, but the time travel aspect of it just bugs me. The movies are good because it happens once at the beginning, then they avoid time travel the rest of the way.

Chuck rocks, as does Burn Notice.

I'd watch Terminator just for the hot Summer Glau action...

Speaking of sci-fi stuff, they are reimagining(ala Battlestar) the old 80s sci-fi show "V" with Alan Tudyk(Alpha), Elizabeth Mitchell(Lost's Juliet) and Morena Baccarin(Firefly's space prostitute) as the evil mouse-eating lizard overlord.

Edited by Purkake

Speaking of sci-fi stuff, they are reimagining(ala Battlestar) the old 80s sci-fi show "V" with Alan Tudyk(Alpha), Elizabeth Mitchell(Lost's Juliet) and Morena Baccarin(Firefly's space prostitute) as the evil mouse-eating lizard overlord.

Awesome! I hope they do a good job of it.

Awesome! I hope they do a good job of it.

Scott Peters who has done The 4400 and The Outer Limits is doing this. I haven't seen The 4400 but I have heard good things about it, at least he has experience with aliens. The cast looks pretty capable as well, so I would say that there is certainly hope.

It's like Volourn lives in the upside down, backwards land. And I don't mean Canada.

I think the main reason Volourn is here is to take the contrary opinion to the rest of the community. Otherwise everyone would agree with each other and it would be a harmonious utopia and the world would explode from the existence of such perfection. So its a good thing he's here or we'd all not exist.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I tried hard to like Terminator, but the time travel aspect of it just bugs me. The movies are good because it happens once at the beginning, then they avoid time travel the rest of the way.

Chuck rocks, as does Burn Notice.

Indeed, on both counts.

Whedon wants Summer Glau on Dollhouse

Question: With Sarah Connor Chronicles canceled, please tell me there is a possibility of Summer Glau making an appearance on Dollhouse! --Jenn

Ausiello: The noise you're about to hear is the sound of the Whedonverse exploding. Joss confirms to me exclusively that, well, he's one step head of you. "If anybody thinks [bringing Summer onto Dollhouse] hasn't occurred to me already then they have not met me," he says. "I mentioned it to her before [sCC] was canceled. I was like, 'You know, we should get you in the 'house.' But first we have to come up with something that works." And casting her as a doll would not work, insists Whedon. "Summer would be perfect to play an active, but she's done that [type of role] a lot," he says. "I'd rather see her play someone who talks too much. The most fun I have is when I get somebody who's good and comfortable at doing something, and then I make them do something else. Summer said to me, 'I would like to play a normal girl before I die of extreme old age.'" Got any ideas? Head to the comments

Edited by Purkake

Playing a robot for so long ought to prepare her for the acting skill, or lack of same, required.

Honestly there are only 2 or 3 people who aren't continuously bad. The black handler, the owner/operator, and whatshisface from firefly. The rest make do mostly by being young and beautiful.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.