What are you playing now?

Gorth

I'm currently looking forward to playing Zeno Clash, which I preordered on Steam just a minute ago. Best visual design since Sacrifice, or something.

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"

Mass Effect - I'm going to finally finish it.

And it's done. End ending was ok, but considering there's going to be at sequel (or maybe more than one) that will most likely be fixed. As long as there's not a KotOR II type cliffhanger... :-

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

And it's done. End ending was ok, but considering there's going to be at sequel (or maybe more than one) that will most likely be fixed. As long as there's not a KotOR II type cliffhanger... :ermm:

It's a trilogy. There will be a cliffhanger ending for number 2.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

And it's done. End ending was ok, but considering there's going to be at sequel (or maybe more than one) that will most likely be fixed. As long as there's not a KotOR II type cliffhanger... :ermm:

It's been said it's a trilogy, but I think bioware won't be leaving us hanging too bad at the end of ME2. But I do wonder how they'll handle all the branches you had in ME1

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

......down.....loading.....GTAIV.....off.....STEAM @ about 750kb/s Given its well over 15 gigs its going to take awhile. I believe it will be tomorrow by the time i will play. :D Woot woot! Guess whos taking Tuesday off work! hahahahahhaha j/k I'm saving up for a house so no can do. :) responsibilities, bah!

The 3rd patch came out this weekend and I've been waiting to give it a try. I loved the last 3 and im familiar with mother Russia. :D I hope my specs are going to be alright. I only have a core 2 duo E6600 with 2 gigs of ram and a 8800GT. This is great usually but I've only heard bad things when it comes to this particular game. 3rd Patch the charm!

Any mods that are must haves?

Sort of alternating a bit between Europa Universalis III, BG2 + ToB and MS Flight Sim X

I could use a new crpg :)

Trying to figure out if Mass Effect is any good, but I remember that there was something sinister about its DRM and from what I've seen so far, it looks like a bad port of Moon Buggy with Kotor like combat and some story elements thrown in. Yeah, I know, don't trust everything you see on the internet.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Did you play the console or the PC version? :)

I am allergic to games with bad choices of DRM (limited activations etc.)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I might go and check up on the steam version then, you never know :)

There are ways around the DRM though -I have both the regular DVD and Steam versions- and I know for a fact that they work. :)

Why pay for both?

I got one as a gift, the other I bought.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

There are ways around the DRM though -I have both the regular DVD and Steam versions- and I know for a fact that they work. :)

Why pay for both?

I got one as a gift, the other I bought.

Well either way, why did you want both? Unless you bought one before you got the other as a gift

Unless you bought one before you got the other as a gift

That's actually what happened. I bought the Steam version during the massive sale and then, about a week later, ended up getting the other version as a gift. :p

-Hurlshot

TSL. At Malachor. <3 this game.

That reminds me, Team-Gizka is almost done on the restoration pack. The next version should be release candidate 1. I have been holding off on replaying it for soo long.

Really? Their site says they still have 85 bugs left, unless they haven't been updating the site. Haven't really been following the progress in a while.

Assassin's Creed is 50% of at steam for 10 bucks. I think I might give it a whirl. I just finished playing Splinter Cell Double Agent. I love the Splinter Cell games for some reason.

Can't wait for the next one where it seems Sam will have more close combat options, which I always thought he should have just in case he got caught sneaking around.