Dragon Age Discussion

deganawida

I'd say the boobs trump the roots. :biggrin:

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Weird, I liked the first and second screens a lot. Almost enough to get me interested in the game.

But the third just felt weird. :/

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

It's like the Asari in ME which you could Hades with a female Shepard without getting the Christian gaming communities on your back, because they weren't really female. They just looked and talked like female women.

Smooth, Bioware, smooth.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

she says that the lady in question is not a lady since she is not a mammal (woman) and therefore do not have nipples at all. That comment made a few people :sorcerer: and :blink: again on the forums. If she is not a mammal, then what is she? I agree, she doesn't look (too) human...

:lol:

Can't believe people were aggravated by this fact, it is a game after all.

Whats the obseesion with animated nipples?

Also someone in that thread said it/she/he/herm looked like a female Gann, how did I miss that?

cylon_basestar_eye.gif

... She reminds me of Kerrigan.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Kerrigan > Nippless plant lady

Well we haven't seen what kind of character the plant lady is. Although we could probably take a guess and wind up with exactly what Bioware thought as well.

That's what she turns into if you make her mad.

She's a real bitch during that time of the month.

(What a cheap joke. I almost feel dirty.)

Kerrigan > Nippless plant lady

Well we haven't seen what kind of character the plant lady is. Although we could probably take a guess and wind up with exactly what Bioware thought as well.

She

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Clearly Bioware is capable of surprising us.

:p

That page seems broken. Just goes to one page and dies.

:huh:

You know you are never going to play any game but WoW, G1. Stop fooling yourself. :)

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.