Boy saves man, man kills boy

Walsingham

Story in full

Years ago I interviewed a couple of Satanists, when I was investigating organised crime. I expected to be amused, if anything. I was not. The essence of the 'faith' as I had it explained to me is the total focus on the self, with total disregard for others. It's essentially a form of volunteer sociopathy. No doubt in this instance the man was so offended by benefiting from an opposite feeling of charitable kindness that he struck out at the source. I found this all more disturbing than the organised criminal who at least harbours feelings for his friends and family.

Thoughts?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

The article stated they Crowley was actually heartbroken because the boy refused his love - and that he was clearly mentally ill.

Crowley also clearly says that he wasn't able to live by his rules (satanism) in the death notes to Diego..

"I'll always love you, Diego. Please forgive me for everything. I couldn't stand the pain. One day you will know how much you hurt. How much I needed you. I'm sorry. And remember: always cheat others before others can cheat you, if they're clever enough. I wasn't, and I wouldn't want to be! Bravo! Mi chico Latino."

Fortune favors the bald.

"Always cheat others before they can cheat you"? Sounds like it was alive and well. But I concede it's an alternative explanation.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Didn't he name himself after some famous Satanist. The name rings a bell.

Mister Crowley,

What went on in your head?

Oh, Mister Crowley,

Did you talk to the dead?

Your life style to me seemed so tragic

With the thrill of it all

You fooled all the people with magic

Yeah, you waited on satan's door

Mr. Charming,

Did you think you were pure?

Mr. Alarming, in nocturnal rapport

Uncovering things that were sacred

Manifest on this Earth

Conceived in the eye of a secret

And they scattered the afterbirth

Mr. Crowley,

Won't you ride my white horse?

Mr. Crowley,

It's symbolic, of course

Approaching a time that is classic

I hear that maiden's call

Approaching a time that is drastic

Standing with their backs to the wall

Was it polemically sent

l want to know what you meant

I want to know,

I want to know what you meant.

Yeah!!!

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

ahh, no just a famous lunatic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleister_Crowley

I love the way his views are portrayed here as being the product of a 'funny sense of humour', rather than rabid egomaniacal loathing.

-Elwood Blues

I love the way his views are portrayed here as being the product of a 'funny sense of humour', rather than rabid egomaniacal loathing.

Well, some of us find rabid egomaniacal loathing hilarious.

Or am I the only one? :*

On a more serious note, it is too bad a child died and I hope the guy gets what he deserves but since this is the UK I doubt it. The UK doesn't have the death penalty, does it, Walsh?

Edited by Killian Kalthorne

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

Well, some of us find rabid egomaniacal loathing hilarious.

Or am I the only one? :blink:

On a more serious note, it is too bad a child died and I hope the guy gets what he deserves but since this is the UK I doubt it. The UK doesn't have the death penalty, does it, Walsh?

Not for anything except *googles* NOTHING, not even during wartime. :o Bang go my chances of getting 'Smiling' George Galloway hanged for treason. [note to self: do not read about George Galloway. It only makes you furious.]

-Elwood Blues

So moral of the story...bludgeon homeless people to death first then ask questions later.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

ahh, no just a famous lunatic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleister_Crowley

It's never a healthy thing to start believing in your own myth, all the great 'mystics' did. As a complete aside, my mother broke it off with my father at the time he was writing a book on Crowley, she says writing it was turning him satanic.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

May have gotten him interested in magick :lol:

Yeah, followers of the church of satan are egomaniacs, completely indoctrinated to only do what benefits themselves (and gives the curch money - not actually believing in satan or their own rituals... :blink: opportunistic idiots, reflecting the state of the world ), but if that man in the story was one of them, I don't see what it has to do with anything :o The letter doesn't sound much like it anyway. Well, it's probably said to make it all sound more interesting than just talking of a homosexual pedophile jealous murderer...

Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

Hanging is too good for him, Pump the bastard full of lead.

No no no dammit! You obviously missed your Green sensitivity training again! This situation quite obviously calls for hanging or ( for crowd pleasers ), burning at the stake. The second choice can be eco-observed by using propane instead of wood. A far less carbon foot-print ( Al Gore Approved BTW ) and can be used to extend the viewing pleasure of the audience ( rather than hanging ). A win-win for all :) . Offered at your local stadium for a modest cost, selling hotdogs and cotton candy, a local band could surely pack the joint and make quite a tidy profit for the municipality that has the bullocks to host the event.

The remains could be composted to grow a tree. :shifty:

It's good to be Green.

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

Satanic ritual murder? Nah.

Semi-pedophilic homosexual crime of passion? Sounds more like it. Not that it really changes the super-egoistic nature of the crime.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Well I'd still argue that Satanism is unhealthy, but I... I concede the point. :o You've convinced me by your numbers that it was probably interpersonal before religious.

-Elwood Blues