Pictures of your games

SteveThaiBinh

From Fallout 3 seems like Harold is flammable.

I have yet to find Harold. Hope I can convince him to stay alive, but my speech skill is laughable.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Baseball is here again

Why is half the screenshot empty white space? Not complaining, just curious?

I've looked for a decent 3D sand-boxy baseball game that didn't have kiddie-cartoon faces ... haven't found one I liked yet.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Not a picture, but someone's old combat video of Mount & Blade on YT. Screens don't give it justice. Riding around on horseback whacking enemies is soooo addictive. Whether with an army or just you against a dozen footmen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIz4Ms57TDI

Edit: Haha! Here's someone with the battle-sizer mod set to 400 or something, making for huge battles (and obvious lag...). I can do up to about 200-250 but after that lag gets so bad I can't play.

It's a nice video tho.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Nice armor from joining the Dark Brotherhood.

I has better armor! ;)

Thedarkknight2.jpg

I usually have her wear this sexy outfit.

post-1458-1236408387_thumb.jpg

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I usually have her wear this sexy outfit.

Nice, although I don't think I have that mod... I'll to look into that the next time I play Oblivion.

Anyways, here are some of my other charatars - although I'm not sure if I've posted some of these before.

ScreenShot39.jpg

ScreenShot41.jpg

ScreenShot42.jpg

char079.jpg

wine.jpg

dead.jpg

char0797.jpg

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

A queen upon her throne.

Those are some awful graphics.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Awesome.

I played it maybe 4 or 5 times, but i still haven't encountered that newsbit.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy