FO3 pirated in less than 24 hours after gold

Tigranes

I don't have the courage to pre-order FO3 as Bethesda have yet to produce a game I like overall (though a couple have been good in parts), but that vault-tec lunchbox, pip-boy clock, bottle-cap opener, and BoS action figure do look pretty sick!

Those g00dies are real c00l.

Not really.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Hey, can't sound worse than System Shock in Steampunk setting.

AHA-AHA-AHA!

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Yeah, they probably have them but are unwilling to hand them over. In other news, I've seen pictures of people/PCs with legal Far Cry 2 DVDs (although they cannot play the game due to the DRM not allowing pre-release activations). :thumbsup:

Edited by Strix
securom2gu8.png

Yeah, they probably have them but are unwilling to hand them over. In other news, I've seen pictures of people/PCs with legal Far Cry 2 DVDs (although they cannot play the game due to the DRM not allowing pre-release activations). :thumbsup:

That's stupid. They want to activate their legal copy and play, but they can't. I'm sure none of them will get download CD cracks.

Harassing always works.

I remember my local Target selling me KotOR 2 about a week before steet date just to get rid of me.

The sale people are college aged kids who haven't learned that their dedication to following the rules means nothing. Give me pot head high-schoolers or 65+ women who don't give a rip.

"Fallout 3? Yeah, it's in this box right here my manager put behind the counter. Have a nice.." and then he goes back to talking to his friend with the skateboard who's leaning against the counter.

Edited by Maria Caliban

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Don't worry the game is going to be a blast. After all it's very close to perfect as the "Official Xbox Magazine" score clearly shows :)

They have "pick your dialouge options from big blobs of text" as a negative. I wonder what kind of score the reviewer would have given Van Buren if it had ever seen the light of day :thumbsup:

They have "pick your dialouge options from big blobs of text" as a negative. I wonder what kind of score the reviewer would have given Van Buren if it had ever seen the light of day :shifty:

Specifically it says "In this post-Mass Effect era, it's disappointing not to hear yourself talk and to have to pick your dialogue options from big blobs of text" so I'm guessing he just prefers the ME system for dialogue rather than having a problem with lots of text. Then again maybe he's a big dummy and would cry at the sight of all Van Burens text before going back to play [insert whatever game you don't like here, preferably one without much text]! Lol!

Wait, it's only for XBox360? Damn. I thought it was a PC game as well.

Fallout 3? It's on the PC. :ermm:

I was replying to the Fable 2 thread and my comment was.. hmm.. magically transported here.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Specifically it says "In this post-Mass Effect era, it's disappointing not to hear yourself talk and to have to pick your dialogue options from big blobs of text" so I'm guessing he just prefers the ME system for dialogue rather than having a problem with lots of text.

Not sure how that detail changes what I said. *rummages around for glasses*

Then again maybe he's a big dummy and would cry at the sight of all Van Burens text before going back to play [insert whatever game you don't like here, preferably one without much text]! Lol!

No need to be harsh on the guy by calling him a dummy. He just doesn't seem like he would enjoy RPGs that would involve a lot of reading. I was mainly pointing out that Van Buren would probably not have gotten such a warm reception when it came to review scores.