Do you think the Middle-East should be nuked?

Llyranor

Stormtroopers of Death are awesome, Ive seem them live once!

This is the most awesome post on this thread and through this forum's existence.

(where?when?)

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Wah wah Irsael thus Zionist conspiracy such as and therefore.

Did I mention any conspiracy? did I miss the concrete walls going down around gaza and essencials being periodically shut off as a form of (political) pressure on elected enteties we dont recognise as "legitimate" since theyre not our cup of tea anyways ? And zionism is a factual politacal (nationalistic) movement that comes in many niances, including ones just as fundamental as the Islamism does. The fact it only gets associated with "jews r taking ovah the US" conspiracies in your mind is solly the problem of your uneducated mind. I`m just using the cold hard logic of the would be nukers. And as far as pasports having wight in the scales of life, last time I checked 4k US citizens departing this world led to dead and displaced in the millions.

So again, 7mil:100mil. Who would your nonbiggoted oppinion consider nuking over the others?

So lemme rephraze that for ya:

Wah wah tried to be smart and use some logical ratinalle only to be slapped by the cold hard facts not favoring my prefered side so now I mimic crying since I ran out of arguments such as and therefore.

Thought so.

Wah wah Israel wah wah fascism wah communism is the answer wah wah wah Muslims are dreamy but Zionist plot wah Hitler thus Western pity thus therefore Q.E.D.

Doode, you`re just making a fool out of yourself. If you ran out of things passable as inteliggent in unintelligent circles to say about the matter just move on.

Wah wah the commie fanboy fasist israel conspiracy seeing meany not giving it a rest pointing out my stupid doublestandards even in a theoretical situation thus therefore Q.E.F.

Thought so.

P.S. I`d agree with Nick_i_am about some historical ironies but that`d surely be "wah wah"ing.

Edited by Brdavs

Israel is showing parallels to the beginnings of Nazi Germany. Subjugating people of other ethnic and religious faiths (Arabs * Muslims).

I don't buy that. 15% of Israeli citizens are Arabs and Muslims and are treated like any other; it's as democratic as any other Western nation in that regard. It's not perfect, but it's better than treatment of blacks in America, or aborigines in Australia. That is: not the best, but satisfying all UN human rights requirements and laws, with active effort for improvement.

Treatment of it's neighbors is less optimal, but it's no worse than NATO treatment of Iraq and such, generally. I do wish the tension and violence would die down, but give it time.

Wah wah Irsael thus Zionist conspiracy such as and therefore.

Did I mention any conspiracy? did I miss the concrete walls going down around gaza and essencials being periodically shut off as a form of (political) pressure on elected enteties we dont recognise as "legitimate" since theyre not our cup of tea anyways ? And zionism is a factual politacal (nationalistic) movement that comes in many niances, including ones just as fundamental as the Islamism does. The fact it only gets associated with "jews r taking ovah the US" conspiracies in your mind is solly the problem of your uneducated mind. I`m just using the cold hard logic of the would be nukers. And as far as pasports having wight in the scales of life, last time I checked 4k US citizens departing this world led to dead and displaced in the millions.

So again, 7mil:100mil. Who would your nonbiggoted oppinion consider nuking over the others?

So lemme rephraze that for ya:

Wah wah tried to be smart and use some logical ratinalle only to be slapped by the cold hard facts not favoring my prefered side so now I mimic crying since I ran out of arguments such as and therefore.

Thought so.

Wah wah Israel wah wah fascism wah communism is the answer wah wah wah Muslims are dreamy but Zionist plot wah Hitler thus Western pity thus therefore Q.E.D.

Doode, you`re just making a fool out of yourself. If you ran out of things passable as inteliggent in unintelligent circles to say about the matter just move on.

Wah wah the commie fanboy fasist israel conspiracy seeing meany not giving it a rest pointing out my stupid doublestandards even in a theoretical situation thus therefore Q.E.F.

Thought so.

Dude, what's your problem? I'm agreeing with you!

Ok, a second of being serious.

"Country X is evil, killing babies and rape your grandmothers, while country Y is filled with rainbows, unicorns and innocent puppies."

X,Y can be jews or muslims, depending on your political allegiance.

FFS, stop that empty George Bush-ian, neoconservative-ian, black-white, good-evil, us-them rhetoric and come with some sane arguments for once. This goes to anyone favourable to any side of the conflict.

Every time it is the same damn thing:

- Jews control everything, they're nazis in disguise, they gave my wife the flu, blablabla

- The Arabs export wahabist terrorism, they will blow up my lawn, blablabla

For ONCE, try to figure out something called a compromise without demonize any side, since nothing will come out of it.

Edited by Meshugger

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

"Country X is evil, killing babies and rape your grandmothers, while country Y is filled with rainbows, unicorns and innocent puppies."

FFS, stop that empty George Bush-ian, neoconservative-ian, black-white, good-evil, us-them rhetoric and come with some sane arguments for once. This goes to anyone favourable to any side of the conflict.

- Jews control everything, they're nazis in disguise, they gave my wife the flu, blablabla

For ONCE, try to figure out something called a compromise without demonize any side, since nothing will come out of it.

Indeed. That's actually the stance I take. In my posts in this thread I've not once demonised Muslims or Arabs, simply defended Israel. Brdavs took it upon himself to to defend Iran in retaliation or something for great justice.

The Middle East vs. Israel skirmish is pointless, like most wars. It's generally based on the notion that Israel shouldn't exist, or that Muslims are bad, rather than any realistic goals.

Edited by Krezack

Indeed. That's actually the stance I take. In my posts in this thread I've not once demonised Muslims or Arabs, simply defended Israel. Brdavs took it upon himself to to defend Iran in retaliation or something for great justice.

The Middle East vs. Israel skirmish is pointless, like most wars. It's generally based on the notion that Israel shouldn't exist, or that Muslims are bad, rather than any realistic goals.

It wasn't directly aimed at you, it was just a notion on where this thread was going :*

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Stormtroopers of Death are awesome, Ive seem them live once!

This is the most awesome post on this thread and through this forum's existence.

(where?when?)

They played at the Hultsfred festival in Sweden back in the late 98 or 99, cant remember the year.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

In my view defending the demonized and pointing out its not all rainbows on the other end is not taking sides. Did I anywhere point out Iranians are a bunch of angels?

Problem is some (majority here) percieve *not* demonizing the arabs as a priori demonizing Israel. What, it cant be pointed out all the numerous things wrong with Israel without the alibi of "ye arabs are crazy mofos deserving it" in the same post? Or that the Iranian strategical situation beggs for nuclear arsenal? Or that there are way less Izraelis (pending implementation of some sick and morbid plan) that need dying for the secural of peace than there are Arabs.

Again, plenty of funny stuff to be said about treatment of black people in America. It's not a pronouncement of a state's abject failure or slide into fascism.

Where did I attribute fascism to Israel again?

And so the bad treatemnd of african americans in the US justifies bad treatment of arabs in Israel? I would have thought the "enlightened" stance would be that both are unacceptable. It surely is a pronouncement of a state's abject failure. In both states.

Where did I attribute fascism to Israel again?

When you said you thought there was some kind of ironic similarity between Nazi Germany and Israel.

I`d agree with Nick_i_am about some historical ironies but that`d surely be "wah wah"ing.

Some yes. The devil, as allways, is in the details. Despite the infusion of military in the society you really cant call Israel a fascist state as far as its de iure structure goes.

But one can note the irony of the perpetual targets of discrimination in nationalistic countries running a "jewish state" and discriminating themselves. Of them going from being the segregated to doing the segregation. From being behind walls to building the walls. From being thrown out to thorowing out. From being executed to executioners. Surely?

Oh, an like Nazi Germany, they also build highways. :*

I don't see how you can justify Iranian nuclear weapons. No country needs nukes.

The Palestinians have suffered a cruel treatment in Israel, it's really sad it's only a question of who's the underdog. If the Palestinians had more money and weapons, I bet the jews would be walled up in ghettos and have their land taken from them in defiance of international laws. It's kind of funny but also sad that Israel, which is kind of a rogue state that does not respect human rights and was formed through the only example of modern- day colonization has the support of many Western countries.

Edited by Rostere

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"

Israel wanted to conduct an airstrike on Iranian nuclear facilities this year but they failed to get an approval from the White House. Their command and chief didn't give a green light I guess, one of a few smart decisions by G.W. Bush.

Edited by Hildegard