Dreamcast 9 Years Old!

Bokishi

I actually believe that piracy killed the Dreamcast. I knew about 8 people who owned dreamcasts, didn't know anyone who owned any games though, just a big stack of burns.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

*sigh*

Yes Volo. That's exactly what doomed the Dreamcast.

It happens with lots of (most of the time really unknown) consoles to not get enough games to survive. I don't think the gaming industry would have worked better with the dreamcast as a major competitor, however.

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Dreamcast was not some unknown. It was made by sega a major company. It simply was a failure that failed.

Which is why I said "most of the time".

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Yeah, but this is a Dreamcast thread so it's silly to be discussing some unknown console made by some comapny hardly anybody has heard off. If I remmeber the timeline corretcly (may be off by a bit); but DC came out about the same time the original Playstation came out (along with whatever machine Nintendo had at the time.. N64? Gamecube? L0L Lost tracked)... eaisly the worst of the three.

And, yeah, I know Dreamcast still has its share of hardcore defenders; but hardcore defenders arne't enough to keep a console in business. It just wasn't good enough to compete.

But, anyways, enough about the DC...

Let's talk about Sega 'cause at leats they still exist... no thanks to DC which nearly bankrupted them... L0L

Sonic RPG has gone gold.. who's buying it? I'm not..

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I still believe its true power was never fully utilized in any of its games

More power than your uber computer? :o

Yup, and its faster than your uber-rig too =]

:lol: R00fles! No console tard machine will ever beat any good pc. My machine is much too awesome even 4u. :lol:

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.