The Large Hadron Collider

SteveThaiBinh

Well your mother is certainly uncomfortable.

BAH ZING

Thats pretty low, resorting to having sex with Pixies promiscuous mother in order to get his goat

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

What do you call an argument between Pixies and Will?

A hardon collider. Zing

Edited by theslug

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

What do you call an argument between Pixies and Will?

A hardon collider. Zing

Hold on, I think we might be making a black hole.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Well, it sure sounds like somebody is still alive on the internet. I assume we aren't all dead yet? :thumbsup:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Who knows what would happen? Being stretched/compressed alongside with time certainly makes for an interesting experience. Also, who says that a bad thing != benficial for humans? :thumbsup:

actually, according to relativity, that's already happening. we are unaware of the stretching because light is bending too. now, how that works on the other side of an event horizon is another matter.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

He doesn't yet, because he hasn't faced the life-affirming experience of launching rockets about.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I also have a website that makes me ignore the Hadron collider, but posting it would violate forum rules.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I don't know about you people, but this website makes me feel a lot calmer about this whole thing.

heh..

In these situations I always turn to Douglas Adams.

don_t_panic_button.jpg

I don't know ... this image makes me worried. I am generally against big red buttons, no matter what they have printed on them, they are so ... panicky!

I also forgot to bring a towel along ...

Hwy. I'm still alive. *starts humming* Still waiting for my Higgs particle here, people.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

The euros will get the worst. Oh yes they will.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

There are days where I more happy than usual to live down under. What would they call those great lakes it creates anyway? The Swiss Sea? The CERN Basin?

They don't expect anything fun to happen until it reaches maximum power anyway, which should be in a about a months time. Just sit down and enjoy the humm of the things, as they gradually turn up the volume. When it hits critical mass, we'll knows >_

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I'm waiting for Europe to crack in half. >_<

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Seriously, Gordon Freeman sighted near an uber space thingy magig?

I suspect Xenu the Xen will invade.

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

I was so disappointed when no **** hit the fan

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I was hoping for something a la Stalker. You know? Weird anomalous phenomena, etc.

-Elwood Blues

There are days where I more happy than usual to live down under. What would they call those great lakes it creates anyway? The Swiss Sea? The CERN Basin?

They don't expect anything fun to happen until it reaches maximum power anyway, which should be in a about a months time. Just sit down and enjoy the humm of the things, as they gradually turn up the volume. When it hits critical mass, we'll knows 8)

Even once it starts colliding, there's still no guarantee it'd ruin the world straight away. It could just as easily run seamlessly for 8 years and then suddenly decide it'd like to do some universal remodelling, stimulating vacuum metastability bubble nucleation. It's all probabilistic.

But hey, cosmic rays, right?

i'm thinking it will run for a while then suddenly, without notice, take down australia because gorth jinxed 'em.

taks

8)