Xbox 360 Respawned

Gorth

OHHHHHH ZING

I'm so out of the loop now. What happened to me. : (

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Not GOTY, but damnit the game looks amazing and lots of fun to play.

A bit too much gore for me though.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

A bit too much gore for me though.

lol pansy you can NEVER have too much gore

I have a "gore threshold". After too much gore (WAAAAY too much) I start questioning my morality and feel the need to barf. Only happened once mind you.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Ooooh, the CoD:WAW beta is available to the public now on marketplace. You paying attention, Jags?

Played it, disliked it. The maps aren't really that great, to cluttered with cover and hard to spot guys from far away

It's different, that's for sure. I kind of like these new maps. They really seem quite huge. The dogs can be a bitch, though.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

You should try Ninja Gaiden 2 some day.

Let me just show you how bloody Gears of War 2 actually is.

*Warning: Spoilers*

Not to mention

this is after being inside the actual creature andcutting off its arteries with your chainsaw. Which can be seen

here.

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

Yeah, I made the mistake of making my first L4D match a quick-game, so it launched me in a normal diff session. Was fun, but I was never in any real danger (zombies could surround and hit you for probably 15-20 secs without much damage), and we easily finished the demo (2 levels). There's an advanced difficulty above that, which I haven't tried, since I skipped directly into expert.

Now THAT was the zombie apocalypse. Whenever we got swarmed, it ended up with half the team down or dying, and we were constantly dragging ourselves at extremely low health. Scavenging for scarce items was fun! Pistols are actually unlimited ammo, which is too bad. But I guess it makes sense gameplay-wise, since not having any actual ammo would make the game a bit pointless for that player then (since getting new ammo stacks is very rare). The zombie bosses were a real pain, too. Made it to the first safehouse. Haven't made it to the second yet!

I'm not sure about advanced difficulty, but I think expert will be how we play it.

<3 online splitscreen. Randoms I played with were all good team players. Added a few.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)