A case of evil

Walsingham

But you find this kind of **** - and WORSE - from everywhere.

See Japan for example. Not to mention some uncivilized tribes deep in heart of Africa. Or China. Or... it's never ending list

Indeed one does find brutalities all over the globe, but in civilized societies, especially western, do I find them more gruesome due to their sophistication and premeditated thought

See Japan for example. Not to mention some uncivilized tribes deep in heart of Africa. Or China. Or... it's never ending list

Indeed one does find brutalities all over the globe, but in civilized societies, especially western, do I find them more gruesome due to their sophistication and premeditated thought

We're dealing with a RELIGIOUS CULT here.

You don't find much sophistication or careful thinking here

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Nor do you find much sophistication when they found that stable in Britain where people would come and pay for engaging in sexual intercourse with horses now do you....

Nor do you find much sophistication when they found that stable in Britain where people would come and pay for engaging in sexual intercourse with horses now do you....

Have sex with horses? That is so tame and uncool

This is how real men roll

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

It would be poetic justice for them to be eaten alive by lions.

Too light - it would be much better to slowly lower, or shower, them with sulfuric acid after infecting them with multiple Human Botfly larvae. :)

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

and a high level examination of ways to prevent and mitigate it happening again?
I really can't think of any way to prevent this kind of thing, that wouldn't entail a reduction of Freedoms.

You can't prevent people from engaging in savagery in the privacy of their homes.

Impasse?

They definitely need to be locked away and treated.
Um, treated, how exactly? And for what purpose, actually? The assumption that any criminal, no matter the nature of their offenses, can be rehabilitated, is a legal dogma, not one based on rigorous research. Actually, psychologists and psychiatrists assert the opposite.

Part of western decadence...
In fact, this has CIA fingerprints all over it! Yessss... Edited by random n00b

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1314511.ece

Did I miss something or is this Sun article actually being believed? This is a rag tabloid published for the mentally crippled. All the links offered are suspect at best and are likely to be crap. If they are true then the offenders should be vivisected w/o anesthethia. Then maybe shared with rats but then again, I don't believe the story.

Details please. Preferably from reputable sources. The Sun is as reputable as The Enquirer which doesn't mean much. Both are worthy of wrapping fish.

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Did I miss something or is this Sun article actually being believed? This is a rag tabloid published for the mentally crippled. All the links offered are suspect at best and are likely to be crap. If they are true then the offenders should be vivisected w/o anesthethia. Then maybe shared with rats but then again, I don't believe the story.

Details please. Preferably from reputable sources. The Sun is as reputable as The Enquirer which doesn't mean much. Both are worthy of wrapping fish.

That's what I thought as well. I wanted to look for the page 3(?) girl... :(

Either way, this whole episode is totally ****ed up, as has been stated already.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Seriously, now. What do you do with this kind of scum?

9mm hollow point bullet to the back of the brain.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I was gobsmacked to see this today. Boy held in basement, being eaten alive. Yes, you read right, being eaten alive BY HIS FAMILY.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-50...OUR-months.html

http://www.radio.cz/en/article/91640

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1316059.ece

I mean, seriously. What?

The links are to a story about someone masquerading as a 13 kid.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

The third link down is about cannibalism. Based on every other link talking about abuse, which was still pretty sick and twisted, it sounds like 'The Sun' turned it into a freakish 'eating peices of the boy day by day' type story.

'The Sun' basically sounds like a version of U.S.A.'s 'The National Enquirer', which contains provocative articles on bat boy and images of satan in bread. It sounds like it was still horrible abuse, but not nearly as horrible as being eaten alive bit by bit over a period of days. :(

I will come back to the thread when I've had time to read it and the links - but, uh, don't even bother with the Sun. They're about as close to the truth as a Star Trek fan talking in his sleep. Worthless in every imaginable way.

Good point. Scrap the schooling system, I sya.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I will come back to the thread when I've had time to read it and the links - but, uh, don't even bother with the Sun. They're about as close to the truth as a Star Trek fan talking in his sleep. Worthless in every imaginable way.

They are about as worth reading as their rival, The Mirror.

That is, the daily babes have sucked so far. :(

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I have to say on reflection that it would logistically difficult to eat a person day by day. I mean how would you keep the wounds from being infected?

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

You could seal them with a tar-like substance or otherwise cauterize the wounds.

Cauterising doesn't really help that much. Burns slough away from the healthy tissue. Tar like substances would ruin the flavour.

My point wasn't culinary advice, however. I meant to emphasise how far beyond my capacity to reason this goes.

-Elwood Blues